2015 Membership Thread - 70,000 MEMBERS! WE BROKE LAST YEARS RECORD!! ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

RFC_Official

Premiership Player
Aug 17, 2010
Punt Rd
AFL Club
Richmond
Got the complimentary upgrade email a few weeks back but finally got around to choosing one - went with the Maurice Rioli option (hopefully I get the medallion lol).

By upgrading, does that change my reserved seat? I'm pretty happy with my current one close to the boundary near the 50 arc towards the PR end. I think I'd miss all the characters who sit around me lol. :D

Hey NUFC Tiger, that's been a bit of a common theme, with many RS members very happy with where they site and, as you say, the characters around you. I can't give you the exact answer, but it might be best to call our membership team (1300 742 466) and see what options are available for you to get as much from your upgrade, but remain where you're comfortable.

Hey NUFC Tiger, that's been a bit of a common theme, with many RS members very happy with where they site and, as you say, the characters around you. I can't give you the exact answer, but it might be best to call our membership team (1300 742 466) and see what options are available for you to get as much from your upgrade, but remain where you're comfortable.

Thanks Stig! Will try and give the club a call tomorrow - that being said, if the forecast is rain for Friday's game, it might not be such a bad thing to potentially move under cover! Was a pretty cold and damp affair last time out! :p

I got the upgrade offer from 3121 to inner sanctum and I was away so my mate accepted on my behalf.
But I have no idea about it or any new card or anything so I think I'll just stay as is!

I got the upgrade offer from 3121 to inner sanctum and I was away so my mate accepted on my behalf.
But I have no idea about it or any new card or anything so I think I'll just stay as is!

No need.

Every week Gavan (?) sends you an email and you have to rsvo your attendabce

No new card, they check your name on a list at the door (hence the need to rsvp) and give you a wrist band for the day

Same food as 3121, free half time snacks, stuff for the kids to do, and it's right behind the goals at the ponsford end

No need.

No new card, they check your name on a list at the door (hence the need to rsvp) and give you a wrist band for the day

Same food as 3121, free half time snacks, stuff for the kids to do, and it's right behind the goals at the ponsford end
Cheers mate.
I quite like the view from 3121 area I might even just stay I think.

Apr 10, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Does anyone know if 3121 membership entitlements are valid for finals?

I'm an interstate MRC member and have been offered the upgrade to 3121 interstate. My understanding is this is only valid for interstate games and not melbourne games? Can't see myself making any more interstate games this season so won't bother upgrading unless it will get me a guest pass for a WA final ;)

Does anyone know if 3121 membership entitlements are valid for finals?

I'm an interstate MRC member and have been offered the upgrade to 3121 interstate. My understanding is this is only valid for interstate games and not melbourne games? Can't see myself making any more interstate games this season so won't bother upgrading unless it will get me a guest pass for a WA final ;)

No coterie rights extend to finals. All we get is guaranteed access to buy a finals ticket, but forget if the window is the same or better than mrc

theflea

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 16, 2010
victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
No need.

Which section is behind the glass in that area?

Which section is behind the glass in that area?

It's the Harrison room, it's very long. Our seating is just a small portion, n29 and n30

Back