2015 Membership Thread - 70,000 MEMBERS! WE BROKE LAST YEARS RECORD!! ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Remove this Banner Ad

I rekon 3121 is better, Inner sanctum allows to many opposition supporters into the Richmond area and it ends up feeling like an away game.
3121 was packed where I sat Friday night and fairly raucous.
Haha lot of drunk people!
Has there been upgraded to 3121 I assume also?

Going to have to really think about where I go now?'
I left at half time Friday night and there were plenty who were going to be real real pissed by games end ,and it was just really busy.
What happens if The majority of 3121 don't take yo the upgrade option?
Be like sardines.
.i also wonder if they all get the same conditions in regards finals tickets access etc?
I can see why the club have done it and it's good forward thinking, but it's the inner sanctum members I most feel for.'it's part why I didn't sit there. They pay for that privilege and then have a whole new influx of punters that don't.

Going to have to really think about where I go now?'
I left at half time Friday night and there were plenty who were going to be real real pissed by games end ,and it was just really busy.
What happens if The majority of 3121 don't take yo the upgrade option?
Be like sardines.
.i also wonder if they all get the same conditions in regards finals tickets access etc?
I can see why the club have done it and it's good forward thinking, but it's the inner sanctum members I most feel for.'it's part why I didn't sit there. They pay for that privilege and then have a whole new influx of punters that don't.

Inner sanctum were also upgraded

Room is huge, so no crowding issues on Friday night (had no issues navigating around on the crutches )

Inner sanctum were also upgraded

Room is huge, so no crowding issues on Friday night (had no issues navigating around on the crutches )
Oh I didn't know that they were uograded.
Think I'll go there then.
Cheers hoppy.

only one of my sons got offered the free upgrade (we have 3 members), I requested a call from the club to discuss but didn't hear from anyone:(

My question was, especially given we live interstate, because we are on the rolling payment, therfore automatically renew each year, would of our renewed memberships been at the new higher level, or do they go back to the lower level?

For us, the free upgrade is worth nothing bar bragging rights, but if it costs us more the following year and we still don't get anything extra, then why would I go for that?

only one of my sons got offered the free upgrade (we have 3 members), I requested a call from the club to discuss but didn't hear from anyone:(

My question was, especially given we live interstate, because we are on the rolling payment, therfore automatically renew each year, would of our renewed memberships been at the new higher level, or do they go back to the lower level?

For us, the free upgrade is worth nothing bar bragging rights, but if it costs us more the following year and we still don't get anything extra, then why would I go for that?
Yes, the renewal will automatically change to the upgraded membership and you need to contact the club to stay at your old level

Bragging rights! :D

I didn't take my upgrade for similar reasons. Didn't see any benefit of going from Interstate MRC to Interstate 3121

Yes, the renewal will automatically change to the upgraded membership and you need to contact the club to stay at your old level
what if i didn't actually accept the upgrade?
Have they processed them automatically even if you didnt agree?

what if i didn't actually accept the upgrade?
Have they processed them automatically even if you didnt agree?

Hi Hank Heavenly - basically, if you didn't accept the upgrade, then nothing will change. If you roll over for next year, it will be on your original membership level.

It's in the Ts&Cs - http://membership.richmondfc.com.au/member-upgrade-terms-and-conditions - for anyone who did accept the upgrade that next year it will roll over as your preferred membership option unless changed. Members will again be reminded of this in all 2016 membership collateral.

Reading the above, if you want to DM me with your contact number, I can get someone at the club to call you, but understand given we only have one more interstate H&A game for 2015 that it mightn't be of much value. Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gold from Koochie

Hope poort are enjoying the season they're having (losing to Carltank and all) :oops:

They are sick of flying interstate for big games

751937-590367c6-3325-11e4-b925-f4810cf84ea5.jpg

Nah. Try reading my post properly. I said "decent" :D
lold at the poort flog that replied to Rouel_14 on the crowds thread who said that everyone wants to see a decent game as the opener so they should have port vs adelaide :drunk:

its a good thing port didnt lose to Carltoon or Richmond this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back