2015 Membership Thread - Can we get 35,000

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, so here's a girl showing us the general slope of what we are seeing on the graph.
thumbs-up.jpg

YaqkC51.png

And because I am into equality here's a guy on a horse presumably riding into the sunset of high memberships.
91a5882499882c8a0f56d731d0fed94c.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got me as a starter. Finally renewed after the other people who were keen for reserved seats with me bombed out. Just got general admission to all games in Melbourne as I sit AFL members a lot and will be paying a few forward once I have a few more dollars.

Got me as a starter. Finally renewed after the other people who were keen for reserved seats with me bombed out. Just got general admission to all games in Melbourne as I sit AFL members a lot and will be paying a few forward once I have a few more dollars.

You want likes? because that's how you get likes.

Haven't updated much lately but good to see a bit of a jump.
Watch us magically jump up to 35k soon
think a few big namers will be placing a lot of memberships to help boost the overall

Well, the skates are on as the race to 35000 heats up!
tumblr_n7djnfar301qaon9po1_400.gif

Although the thing says June 27th is the final date, that is not necessarily true. They seem to keep counting for a while after that date. But with the bye approaching, I imagine that if we want to crack 35k, we are going to need a win against Port.
kH0RBNf.png

It is time we throw the shirts off and get down to business.
Attractive-man-by-Enrique-Lin-Creative-Commons-702x336.jpg

*The eagle eyed observer will also notice that the final figures for a couple of the years have changed, as the club had released an article with some figures that were different to the figures we had previously recorded. Who am I kidding, no one is going to be looking at the graph.

Last edited:
Well, the skates are on as the race to 35000 heats up!
tumblr_n7djnfar301qaon9po1_400.gif

Although the thing says June 27th is the final date, that is not necessarily true. They seem to keep counting for a while after that date. But with the bye approaching, I imagine that if we want to crack 35k, we are going to need a win against Port.
kH0RBNf.png

It is time we throw the shirts off and get down to business.
Attractive-man-by-Enrique-Lin-Creative-Commons-702x336.jpg

*The eagle eyed observer will also notice that the final figures for a couple of the years have changed, as the club had released an article with some figures that were different to the figures we had previously recorded. Who am I kidding, no one is going to be looking at the graph.
Thanks Tommycash. The bookend comparison shots of Caitlyn Jenner compliment the graph.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back