2015 Membership Thread - Can we get 35,000

Remove this Banner Ad

[QUO="Dogs_r_barking, post: 36404107, member: 36619"]I haven't got mine yet either and I am an automatic renewal. It will come before Christmas though it usually does.[/QUOTE]
Same . Mine were all delivered yesterday afternoon so yours shouldn't be too far away

Had a nice little surprise waiting for me when I got home tonight, and then I noticed that my membership package had arrived!

The scarf and hat are absolutely sensational! The scarf in particular is a real upgrade on previous models both from a design and material used point of view (its double sided One side blue with a series of red and White stripes the reverse has a large BULLDOGS running the length of it ). I'm afraid that I am going to have to rescind my offer to give them out to anybody that whats them. This ones most definitely a keeper.

pack.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eastdog

Club Legend
Sep 24, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Manchester United
Got mine last Thursday. Hang in there VD and cleveland, boydsno1 hopefully this week it will be there.

Sep 1, 2012
Perth, Western Australia
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Glory
From last Friday!
4I6YWif.png
. Tracking well. Seemingly this is the last week that we will see a decent week of growth before it begins to slow down probably largely because a lot of memberships are bought for Christmas, and December is a spend thrift month. After today's revenue results, we can only hope for a continued trend of growth.

Eastdog

Club Legend
Sep 24, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Manchester United
My Robodog sticker on my number plate. Hopefully ill be able to find the new bulldog logo sticker that fits there but happy still with Robodog.
image.jpg

While we are about 1000 ahead of same time last year we shouldn't be patting ourselves on the back just yet. We are a long way behind all the Vic-based clubs. It remains to be seen whether we will catch up on any of them by the time the books are closed.
upload_2014-12-19_0-4-32.png

Notes:
Sydney's membership tally is 6 days old (12 Dec), so is certainly higher now, but they boast it's the fastest they've ever got to 20,000.
No figures found for Adelaide or Fremantle. I'd guess they would be considerably higher than 20,000.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back