2015 Membership Thread - 70,000 MEMBERS! WE BROKE LAST YEARS RECORD!! ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Their figures over the last few years:
2013- 50,564
2014- 47,485
2015(current) - 29,921 (31,679 this time last year)

They are nearly trailing by 2,000 this time last year. They'll be lucky to make 45,000 at this rate. All clubs except for Carlton, Collingwood and GWS are up on their memberships compared to this time last year. It makes me wonder why Carlton are losing support?
Cos they're s**t perhaps ?

2013- 50,564
2014- 47,485

They are nearly trailing by 2,000 this time last year. They'll be lucky to make 45,000 at this rate. All clubs except for Carlton, Collingwood and GWS are up on their memberships compared to this time last year. It makes me wonder why Carlton are losing support?
Has to be a massive concern.
And what about when Judd finishes up?
Some are just Judd followers I swear.

Heard a whisper that the Royal Children's Hospital is campaigning against the Blues getting the Good Friday game.

Apparently the hospital reckons the day is only big enough for one charity

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2013- 50,564
2014- 47,485

The 50k was suspicious as * too. The blues were spruicking their late run on members while people were ringing into SEN with stories of free memberships for lapsed members.

The 50k was suspicious as **** too. The blues were spruicking their late run on members while people were ringing into SEN with stories of free memberships for lapsed members.
Correct

Kernahans did it so they could get more mcg games

dodgy mulleted souf ostraliayan basterd

I haven't got a job at the moment my mum passed away during xmas but by 28 feb Nathan my wife and I will have our seasons tickets if I can my 2 nephews and my wife's friend and her daughters will be members that's 5 new members I will then turn my attention to putting Griffiths Grimes and Astbury on my new jumpers then I will need 12 more for my 22 players for the grandfinal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back