2015 Membership Thread - 70,000 MEMBERS! WE BROKE LAST YEARS RECORD!! ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Remove this Banner Ad

So in short am i able to use my 16 game membership round 1?? Or will the carlton/AFL make it a "blockbuster" fully ticketed event

Hey RFC_Official

If I did uograde to the 16 game home and away membership and went to the Carltank away game and scanned in would they still get some of my money ?

What if I upgraded as above and purchased reserved seats for it, how much $$$ would they get?

Yeah I do, but I don't want to give a cent to Cfc. Gimme your spare 15 game membership
Goes both ways. RFC budget for opposition supporters rockingup. Certainly why Collingwood have such a large ammount of sway in this league. I'd say turning up to the game is supporting the RFC's commercial goals.

So what's the difference? Empty stands are empty stands :(

Look I'm not saying Richmond fans are particularly bandwagonny either. It's just a fact that every club has a dormant "transient" portion of their supporter base who aren't rusted on like you or I (although I was still attending in the dark times ;) )
Agree but in the spirit of it all, it's funnier with bay covers. :p

Hey RFC_Official

If I did uograde to the 16 game home and away membership and went to the Carltank away game and scanned in would they still get some of my money ?

What if I upgraded as above and purchased reserved seats for it, how much $$$ would they get?
None. We will go rob Optus Oval after the game to celebrate another round 1 win.

Hey RFC_Official

Any membership you get, home or home and away, all money stays at RFC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think average home crowd is more indicative of a teams' support. You cant blame fans of the other team not wanting to watch rubbish teams.
In saying that, our data shows our members show up most to games they think we will win. They want to see blood.

Yes blood! That's what I want to see... and plenty of it!

Didn't Dimma say something to the effect that he doesn't just want wins but it's the way they win that matters. They should just look at re-runs of Geelong's recent premiership years to see a team that takes the game on and wins with style. Pies 2010 also.

I reckon they mush over judd to hide the fact they're secretly weeping for letting Kennedy go.

Probably but let's face it the deal at that time had to be done. The tankers really needed to catch a break for their supporters and Judd gave it to them. If Juddy wasn't so arrogant by only allowing 4 clubs to look at him then he could have cleaned up at the Hawks.

To be fair, there were quite a few who didn't want to go anywhere near the Judd trade at the time
I was one of them, it was always going to cost too much and was only worth going to a club who was pushing for a flag

Yep, I remember most were angry only because we offered more than the blues initially, but the afl/Judd fix was in

To be fair, there were quite a few who didn't want to go anywhere near the Judd trade at the time
I was one of them, it was always going to cost too much and was only worth going to a club who was pushing for a flag

For a memory West Coast were desperate to get their hands on the Blues #1 pick because they wanted Cotchin and they knew that we were going to select him with our #2 pick. Imagine if they effectively got Cotchin and Kennedy with that trade.

Funny how things ended up. Losing that game to the Saints turned out well for us.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back