2015 Membership Thread - 70,000 MEMBERS! WE BROKE LAST YEARS RECORD!! ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Remove this Banner Ad

You know what's quite funny?

St.Kilda claim to have the same fanbase as Richmond, Carlton in their own delusional minds believe they're bigger than Richmond but together...

Richmond = 63, 143 > St.Kilda + Carlton = 62, 731 members

That really says it all. They're both ******* s**t

You know what else would be funny? If you removed those new 1 game memberships from the Pies tally. How far infront of them would we be?

They're *en idiots for bringing that s**t out. I can see other clubs copying them too

whichever way you look at it its a fantastic result.. irrespective of results (i realize that signs up swinging membership supporters), we need as many as possible to gain a competitive advantage, finally we have good administration to take advantage!!

Just shows how many dills we had for 30+ years... March, Benny etc have done it in 5 years from porper to king almost! now only a flag beckons!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know what else would be funny? If you removed those new 1 game memberships from the Pies tally. How far infront of them would we be?

They're ****en idiots for bringing that s**t out. I can see other clubs copying them too
can't agree with this. All Clubs have supporters who will attend varying levels of games - why not get those supporters who can only attend on the rare occasion a chance to be a member. Get them in the door and sell them the bigger membership next year. Other clubs say the same about the three game membership.
Once again the revenue per member figures should highlight if they have a high number of these.

can't agree with this. All Clubs have supporters who will attend varying levels of games - why not get those supporters who can only attend on the rare occasion a chance to be a member. Get them in the door and sell them the bigger membership next year. Other clubs say the same about the three game membership.
Once again the revenue per member figures should highlight if they have a high number of these.
or they can buy a *en ticket lol

Isnt the tassie membership on there
Yes it is but the two options are either no game access or 3 game access

P.s now that I have visited the collingwood web site I have had to through that tainted electronic tablet device in the bin. Felt dirty just touching it. Also had to take a scrubbing brush to my eyeballs. IQ level dropped 10 points while I was on the site and I had an overwhelming desire to tattoo my whole body

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back