2015 Membership Thread - 70,000 MEMBERS! WE BROKE LAST YEARS RECORD!! ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Remove this Banner Ad

No we need to win but we can't have the usual allow Carlton to come back. If that happens people yet to sign up will assume things have not yet turned a corner at tigerland... and TBH i'm not sure i'd disagree with them.

Yeah sick of their comebacks. Been the same story for about 6 games in a row

I'll do a front flip off the ponsford stand level 4 if they come back again. Even if they come back and lose to us, FFS I don't want them coming back again at all. They play their one good game for the year against us

We are their grand final!

Most important thing is beating carlton next week or we'll see the complete halt on membership sales we see year after year once the season starts
We beat Carltoon next week by 30 or more and I will buy another membership and give it to my goldfish!

We'd be 80k if that happened lol
Could you imagine the hype if that was the case. Remember how the crowds increased in 1995 as the wins were strung together. We'll be 80K after 6 straight wins.

I'll do a front flip off the ponsford stand level 4 if they come back again. Even if they come back and lose to us, FFS I don't want them coming back again at all. They play their one good game for the year against us

We are their grand final!
Everyone hunts us.Thats the problem.

From the board of delusions....

Would be interesting to see us win our first 5 games and beat big rivals like Richmond, Collingwood and Essendon which we never do. This is how we push well past 50,000 IMO, where we should be. Hell, personally I'd love to see how many members we can pull if we win the premiership...

From the board of delusions, where three gamers get an extra game for free, and referrals earn members a 50% discount on their 2016 membership.....

arent richmonds numbers phenomenal!! i havent had a look at theyre membership packages but they must be selling some cheap and ugly ones with little value fo rthe club itself...oh boy wowee... you would think theyve been playing grand finals the last few years...bizarre!

Why is it Target has Collingwood, Hawthorn, Essendon, Geelong, West Coast and at least 1 other insignificant clubs merchandise but not Richmond. Rebel sport was the same. (This is in Tasmania). Yet I was in Bellerive getting at my sons bday party and we were parked next to two tiger members, and I would see at least a couple of tiger members every time I go in a car. The only other club that is even noticeable in Hobart is Hawthorn.

I can't stand the disrespect from retailers, look at our member numbers!

Why is it Target has Collingwood, Hawthorn, Essendon, Geelong, West Coast and at least 1 other insignificant clubs merchandise but not Richmond. Rebel sport was the same. (This is in Tasmania). Yet I was in Bellerive getting at my sons bday party and we were parked next to two tiger members, and I would see at least a couple of tiger members every time I go in a car. The only other club that is even noticeable in Hobart is Hawthorn.

Sold out ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Magpies-68,166
Hawks-65,814
Tigers-65,257(60,811)
Crows-60,000
Power-57,243
Eagles-56,600
Bombers-49,007
Dockers-47,343
Blues-42,899
Swans~40,000
Cats-38,439
Kangaroos-32,931
Demons-30,501
Saints-29,975
Dogs-24,694
Lions-22,523
Suns-12,214
Giants-9,195

I've noticed the same in Swan Hill. That other club would be Bulldogs. I prefer to think like @Groupie_(not like that you sick campaigners) and assume they've sold out of tiger stuff.

Better to not buy it from there anyway as the club gets 2 tenths of f--- all revenue when sold through a retailer like Target or Rebel

Once my Dusty hoodies and tshirts are printed they'll stock our merchandise.

Last time I went into the MCG Merch shop there were no Tigers jumpers on the rack. Every club except ours. There was an empty spot tho. So I assumed ours were sold out

Last time I went into the MCG Merch shop there were no Tigers jumpers on the rack. Every club except ours. There was an empty spot tho. So I assumed ours were sold out
yes they were

i work at the mcg shop

Remove this Banner Ad

Back