2015 Membership Thread - 70,000 MEMBERS! WE BROKE LAST YEARS RECORD!! ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I going too far when saying I reckon we'd tick over 90k members if we won a premiership?

If Richmond even went top 4 for a year never mind won the flag we would explode.

We get it together onfield....we convert some of those cheap 3 gamers bought recently to 11 games for 2016....we attract some more 3 gamers bandwagoning on the back of a top 4 year....we make more money etc etc in a virtuous circle.

All we need, literally all we need is a run of form and a top 4 position and or PF appearance.

But we have to get the form onfield.

Have the hawkz bandwagoners started jumping off after their loss to average side Essendrugs

Not yet but the fall off from Hawthorn when the inevitable fall off in form happens will be very steep though to an extent hidden by the fact aht they export their inter staters to Tassie.

Look at what a fall off has done to the Maggies. 33K and 45K in their first two homers. Ordinary ordinary crowds now that the top 4 run has ended. If that is happening to the Pies imagine the collapse at Hawthorn when it comes.

A prediction. Within 2 to 3 years we will see minus 20,000 attendances if Hawthorn dare bring an inter stater to Melbourne.

Not yet but the fall off from Hawthorn when the inevitable fall off in form happens will be very steep though to an extent hidden by the fact aht they export their inter staters to Tassie.

Look at what a fall off has done to the Maggies. 33K and 45K in their first two homers. Ordinary ordinary crowds now that the top 4 run has ended. If that is happening to the Pies imagine the collapse at Hawthorn when it comes.

A prediction. Within 2 to 3 years we will see minus 20,000 attendances if Hawthorn dare bring an inter stater to Melbourne.
Our crowds dropped last year very badly and so they should of . They didn't correct them self till the last 3 games of the year .

How we seem to rejoice in the prospect of other clubs falling down the membership and crowd ladder. I love all the comments of now that they are done winning premierships and being a top four club look at how s**t they are.

Let's hope we never stop winning premierships and being a top 4 club. Imagine what they would say .....:rolleyes:

How we seem to rejoice in the prospect of other clubs falling down the membership and crowd ladder. I love all the comments of now that they are done winning premierships and being a top four club look at how s**t they are.

Let's hope we never stop winning premierships and being a top 4 club. Imagine what they would say .....:rolleyes:

We are totally immune to it. We have heard it for decades. The Tigerfan is innoculated against all failure and insult. We are a mutant type of fan able to endure sustained mockery and contempt with no loss of face or hope.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny if they came home and 380 BF posters shared first prize

I might spend a few bucks and see what happens ;)

(You are missing 1 number and 1 supp)
You will just have to by a Mega Pick. Working the last number out shouldn't be too hard.

67619 today's total

It has hit a wall recently. The win at theGbba will help. So will our hammering of the poor old Dees !!!!
Doing ok still. Might have been 68k if we didn't lose to dogs but not much further ahead still. Gotta beat melbourne. Have to stop disappointing the fans losing to teams we have more talent than

If results go our way in the next few weeks starting with seeing off the Dees we could be welcoming Collingwood in Round 7 as the biggest membership club in the land......wouldn't that be just lovely.

Obviously defeating Melb is a must. For me if we can finally beat Geelong we'll be on our way to that target. Come on Tiges win the next two!!

....and then smash the pies later on to take the number 1 spot......

Win or loose the next few games I can see being absolute nail biters, so if they can show they are trying and the effort is there maybe they will keep rolling along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 , 32 , 44 , 8 , 16 and the supplementary is 23
17181754506_7e7f5ee1b0_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back