2015 Membership Thread - 70,000 MEMBERS! WE BROKE LAST YEARS RECORD!! ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit of a lulu this Blooze supporter :drunk:

LOL-Gif-gifs.gif

Best part of your post Groupie_ is Bill's response , classic !!!

Hawks advertising after winning the flag :oops: Minnows

fda025f8b38759378bfccd983d280148.jpg
I really wouldn't want to be made of Brown and Gold. It's got overtones of that creepy German film you have in the dungeon Groupie...

Hi there.

You can add a +1 for my ten year old who is getting his first Richmond membership for Christmas this year.

I am a North member (obviously), however I will be taking him to as many Tigers' games as I can next year. I hope he has a spare scarf, bloody cold at the G in mid-July.

Apparently when the mother is a *Bomber and the Father is a Kangaroo you spawn a Tiger, who knew?

Hi there.

You can add a +1 for my ten year old who is getting his first Richmond membership for Christmas this year.

I am a North member (obviously), however I will be taking him to as many Tigers' games as I can next year. I hope he has a spare scarf, bloody cold at the G in mid-July.

Apparently when the mother is a *Bomber and the Father is a Kangaroo you spawn a Tiger, who knew?

It's things like this, where common sense prevails that gives me faith in the world ;)

Haha only stirring! Awesome attitude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there.

Tigers, awesome draw for kids, and probably the reason we are still a club.

We could always follow the Pies way of selling memberships.

Free membership with any RFC jersey purchase.

We to could have 80,000 members

Or Essendon, full voting rights for a fitty, I hear they proudly proclaimed they had passed 60,000 members this year but unfortunately their membership revenue was down from the previous year as they were busy trying to buy/er I mean recruit some young supporters to the club, sounds as if the current supporter base has a similar problem as the team, both are full of ageing rejects:$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi there.

Everyone loves Tigers, such a beautifully powerful and majestic animal, imagine being stuck with a Powah or a Blueboy as your club emblem, what in hell is a Power?

Hi there.

dont lie brah? u wanna c a team play infant of 90k

Pies-59,816
Hawks-55,316
Tigers-47,088(42,660)
Dockers-44,500
Eagles-44,295
Power-42,625
Crows~40,000
Bombers-35,884
Cats-29,548
Blues-26,473
Saints-24,567
Kangaroos-23,881
Demons-23,774
Swans-20,092
Dogs-19,048
Lions~17,000
Suns-9,818
Giants-5,507

Last edited:
Hey Tiger fans, do you know you haven't won a SINGLE final in nearly 15 years, don't you have to win at least 3 finals in one finals series to win the flag? Well, going by those figures and the fact they were embarrassing the last time they made a final, (The Cotch Toss Final) and were beaten by Carlton, a team that didn't even finish in the top 8 in 2013, I would have to say they would be a long shot to even make the eight for a few years to come.

Your recent finals appearance's have shown that you are not finals material.

2014 SMASHED by Port in the most one sided game I can remember EVER!, I still smile when I think of that. ahhh.

2013 Beaten by Carlton, a team that was packed for their end of season trip when they got a call from the AFL to tell them to pull up at the G and play in the Elim cause the Bombers were being thrown out of the finals.

Sorry fella's but the Tiges are a long, long, LONG way of another finals appearance.

Don't get me wrong cause when the Tiges are in a final it means my team is in a final.

Whoever is Playing Richmond!

I love it

EOOA

(Eat Our Own Alive)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back