2015 Membership Thread - 70,000 MEMBERS! WE BROKE LAST YEARS RECORD!! ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Remove this Banner Ad

No need to get defensive about it. I guess joking about hitting kids is just not my type of humour. Each to their own I guess.

Lol so what's your type of humor? Racist jokes? Sexist jokes? ... Guess that stuff is ok yeah?? So many touchy people around these days.

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
04.12.14-44,483
Probably a few more to be counted still. I think Cotch's signing will cause a big spike :cool:
Sadly I am not one of these 44,483, but I will be a the end of January, I promise, wife says I can wait till after Christmas to renew, since when did Christmas become more important than renewing my membership :rolleyes:

Croat tiger

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 24, 2004
The Dom
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
HŠK Zrinjski Mostar
I got this strange call from trent cotchin today which sounded like a recorded message, I'm presuming this a new tactic to renew your membership this year has anyone else encounter this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow.You really are getting worked up about an opinion about a joke you made. I find it ironic that you're getting defensive over an opinion while thinking others are being touchy.

Not getting worked up, just find it strange that you bothered to tell me I have poor taste

Frank Grimes

Premiership Player
May 8, 2007
between two bowling alley
AFL Club
Richmond
Not getting worked up, just find it strange that you bothered to tell me I have poor taste

It's a Forum. People give their opinions and not everybody has the same opinion.

Over a few posts you made a caricature of me of being over protective of my kids without teaching them about winning, who likes Racist and sexist jokes when there is no indication of any of those things. If that's being calm and rational then I'd love to see your logic when you are worked up. In the end I wanted to see how warped your image of me could get. I got a few laughs from that so I can't complain.

It's a Forum. People give their opinions and not everybody has the same opinion.

Over a few posts you made a caricature of me of being over protective of my kids without teaching them about winning, who likes Racist and sexist jokes when there is no indication of any of those things. If that's being calm and rational then I'd love to see your logic when you are worked up. In the end I wanted to see how warped your image of me could get. I got a few laughs from that so I can't complain.

Glad I could help franky

Being a NSW Interstate member, I see the membership as financially supporting the club and giving me the privilege to spend more money on finals tix if they make the finals.

I don't want material items or gestures from the club, I just want them to f#&!ing win!

Good to see Balmain drop that stupid purple for the good old yellow and black once more.

We'd probably lose more than half. I know i would die with excitement, happiness or alcohol poisoning

Or all of the above & maybe 1or 2 others not mentioned ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back