Justinpa1

Club Legend
Oct 21, 2013
Salisbury Downs
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood Redlegs, Liverpool FC,49ers
As it seems that some of us have got our Membership renewals in the post (not me yet), thought it would be a good idea if we could all post what our renewals are (as some seem to have risen by a lot and others not by much).

Maybe put your section numbers, so we can have an idea of where all of us bigfooty legends sit at Adelaide Oval.

Im in Eastern stand, Section 538 row R, Silver - 14 price $360, 15 price???

I can't understand why the club has not updated the website yet with all prices and categories?

285 bucks Victorian gold membership
20 bucks more than last year
Only four games (five if unlike previous years we get free entry to the Geelong game)
Rorted
* you AFC

I'm just interstate, might upgrade to interstate gold for next year though. Have seen a lot of negative comments re: the increase in pricing. Does anyone know if the prices are in line with Port Power or are ours more expensive?

2014: Row L, Section 202, Western Stand. $370 for GA, plus $180 for Reserved Seat. Total: $550.

I haven't received my renewal form yet, but from the map that was linked recently, it appears my seats have been taken over by corporate enclosures. The Club assured me that I would still have the opportunity to buy a reserved seat, but couldn't give me any more details.

Not particularly happy about this.

I'm just interstate, might upgrade to interstate gold for next year though. Have seen a lot of negative comments re: the increase in pricing. Does anyone know if the prices are in line with Port Power or are ours more expensive?

In a lot of categories our prices are around $100 more than Port. This is one of the reasons why they are making big financial losses. Until next years fees, the Powa have not increased their fees for the last four years.

Ports were too low more than ours were too high if you look around the league.

That said I am only a Boundary Line member as I can only fly in for 3 or 4 games a year due to distance and early access is important to me. Was $55 last year I think and is $55 this year.

I think everyone thought all tickets would only go up $10 when that was mentioned earlier, but now that its announced its "base 11 game membership $10" so probably general admission.

It also sounds like some shuffling of categories has happened with the best seats of some sections going up to the next price range and since most here would of followed closely last year and made sure they got the best seats it will effect a lot of people.

One thing i have noticed on the new seating map for next season is that all uncover seats on level 1, i think Rows T backwards has been reclassified from Category 5 to Category 2. So these people are going to get the biggest increase in fees and the biggest shock.

One thing i have noticed on the new seating map for next season is that all uncover seats on level 1, i think Rows T backwards has been reclassified from Category 5 to Category 2. So these people are going to get the biggest increase in fees and the biggest shock.

We (I mean, people on legends level with sit in front of the drip line) should get a fee reduction as we still get wet when it rains.

They sold it, as if 70% of the crowd would stay dry, thats bull s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We (I mean, people on legends level with sit in front of the drip line) should get a fee reduction as we still get wet when it rains.

They sold it, as if 70% of the crowd would stay dry, thats bull s**t.
Yes, I couldn't believe all the rubbish that went on about so many seats being undercover. You could easily see that wasn't anywhere near the case.

My family received ours in the post yesterday. Decided we are going to have a year off than hopefully hit it big in 2016.

285 bucks Victorian gold membership
20 bucks more than last year
Only four games (five if unlike previous years we get free entry to the Geelong game)
Rorted
**** you AFC
And you get to watch us play live in that horrid Guernsey.

In a lot of categories our prices are around $100 more than Port. This is one of the reasons why they are making big financial losses. Until next years fees, the Powa have not increased their fees for the last four years.
Charge less than their rival to get extra supporters and Tha when they make a loss, go begging to the afl for more money. Sounds like a cunning plan.

Got mine yesterday. Bay 140 Row U. 2014 was $370 and in 2015 its $430, a 16% increase. It is a lot but I kind of expected it. I thought last year's was lower than I thought it would have been being a new stadium and all. Works out to be $39 a game however I am under cover. Would I like it to be less........ of course....... am I outraged? No. Will still be a member in 2015 and go support the boys.

Eastern Stand Bay 133, Row B $390 up from $360

I think the 'modest' increase compared to some others is because of the new wet vs dry categories on level 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back