lincsPJ

Premiership Player
Apr 18, 2005
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
thought i'd log into my trusty membership tracker.

dispatched 28th jan.

no sign of membership. nice.

Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Nice to see Rucc has done it again!

His latest article on the Crapvertiser site. To be printed tomorrow, basically rubbishes the club as a whole but focuses on how we are no longer the no.1 in our state in relation to membership numbers.

Astounding, especially considering when his colleagues in Melbourne yesterday published an article about league wide members numbers (ours is at 57,103, 4th in the AFL, 2500 in front of our neighbour's).

I cannot believe that his editors have let him publish something that is completely incorrect!

I also added a comment twice, with the correct figures, & they took it down straight away

Don't want to get facts in the way of a biased and slanderous article though.
Slanderous lol..you are being a bit sensitive aren't you

Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

His latest article on the Crapvertiser site. To be printed tomorrow, basically rubbishes the club as a whole but focuses on how we are no longer the no.1 in our state in relation to membership numbers.

Astounding, especially considering when his colleagues in Melbourne yesterday published an article about league wide members numbers (ours is at 57,103, 4th in the AFL, 2500 in front of our neighbour's).

I cannot believe that his editors have let him publish something that is completely incorrect!

I also added a comment twice, with the correct figures, & they took it down straight away

Let's be honest here. Port are open, Crows remain sneaky. Not a good look for their 'customers'

Mod Comment: Need to be a tad more diplomatic than this to not come off as trolling. Warning given.

Last edited by a moderator:

Freshj

Club Legend
Sep 24, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Let's be honest here. Port are open, Crows remain sneaky. Not a good look for their 'customers'

Haha sneaky?
So crows are sneaky and port are slutty?
I think while slightly frustrating because we miss footy, 90% of us supporters are happy the club is a bit of a fortress right now. Its also highlighting how much of a hack rooch is. Id be embarrassed if i was a port fan, with the s**t that dribbles down that blokes chin.

Nov 5, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
You do realise Koch has called you a customer before? he's even called the players a product.
Crows have been open enough, go read the age, they have just given no time to the advertiser.

What a slap in the face to the Advertiser. The head sports writer of the #1 paper in a two team town can't get any face time with the biggest club. Instead we agree to have a journalist from their biggest competitor come in from interstate and spend the day with our coach and one of our most marketable players...

Talk about actions speaking louder than words. A football club that wants elite standards will not waste time on substandard journalists.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide

I read the article - another boo-hoo-hoo-they-won't-play-with-me article. Please please please add your comment again. Rucci deserves every criticism, but mainly for being a stupid sarcastic vindictive campaigner.:)

Justinpa1

Club Legend
Oct 21, 2013
Salisbury Downs
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood Redlegs, Liverpool FC,49ers
I've added a comment three times now and the pricks keep deleting it, its ok to slag off power fans but to state true facts isn't allowed.

Hopefully we can get Caro or her friends from the age over more often, it was good to read and article that is balanced and un-biased.

Welcome to the Bandwagoners, come back any time, you are good for a laugh.

Archie87

Club Legend
Feb 13, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Rooch is an absolute a-grade tosser. News came through YESTERDAY that we’re at 57K members for the year yet he still tries to say we’re behind Port. The bloke is so far behind the eight-ball. Besides, I have no issue with us being quieter and not acting like squealing teenage girls at a concert with every membership announcement, unlike the other mob. We’re probably going to nudge 60K members this year which is an extraordinary result given our on-field performances of late, once again proving we’re NOT the Bandwagon Club in this state and we’ll always turn up, especially when the club needs our support on-field.

We’re coming off another ordinary season so let’s get our house in-order internally and let our play on the field do the talking THEN we can be a bit louder off-field.

pmar

Senior List
Apr 1, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Haha sneaky?
So crows are sneaky and port are slutty?
I think while slightly frustrating because we miss footy, 90% of us supporters are happy the club is a bit of a fortress right now. Its also highlighting how much of a hack rooch is. Id be embarrassed if i was a port fan, with the s**t that dribbles down that blokes chin.

I'm embarrassed as a South Australian that he is the best we can come up with as 'Chief Football Writer'

Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
You do realise Koch has called you a customer before? he's even called the players a product.

Crows have been open enough, go read the age, they have just given no time to the advertiser.
And the reason they have given no time to the Advertiser is perhaps because it doesn't always toe the 'Only Adelaide Crows matters' line like 5AA and Triple M do? Yes Kochie mentioned the word 'Customers' to corporate Sponsors,as you would. It's a totally different thing for Notso to Twitter TO customers..another 'fail'

dav3

Brownlow Medallist
May 1, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Yeah, I read that stinking pile of crap this morning too. How the advertiser employes this one-eyed idiot is beyond me. Mentioned the 'customers' thing several times.

The guy isn't even one-eyed, he takes baseless shots at whoever is considered "down" at the moment and right now it's you guys. While people find it fun to laugh at his articles when he's having a crack at the other mob, I don't think anyone really respects his opinion. He relies on trying to create controversy rather than reporting on things the way they actually are.

Pdub

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 16, 2014
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Adelaide
And the reason they have given no time to the Advertiser is perhaps because it doesn't always toe the 'Only Adelaide Crows matters' line like 5AA and Triple M do? Yes Kochie mentioned the word 'Customers' to corporate Sponsors,as you would. It's a totally different thing for Notso to Twitter TO customers..another 'fail'

So when Koch gives an interview and calls you a customer he is speaking only to sponsors? you're priceless

Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Rooch is an absolute a-grade tosser. News came through YESTERDAY that we’re at 57K members for the year yet he still tries to say we’re behind Port. The bloke is so far behind the eight-ball. Besides, I have no issue with us being quieter and not acting like squealing teenage girls at a concert with every membership announcement, unlike the other mob. We’re probably going to nudge 60K members this year which is an extraordinary result given our on-field performances of late, once again proving we’re NOT the Bandwagon Club in this state and we’ll always turn up, especially when the club needs our support on-field.

We’re coming off another ordinary season so let’s get our house in-order internally and let our play on the field do the talking THEN we can be a bit louder off-field.
You were in the AFL first with all the advantages that entails and the Corporate sweetheart of Toyota. You would not have been able to achieve anywhere near the corporate and membership success if you hd come in second, like port has. You still have no heart and soul or tradition. Can't but that.

Mod Comment: Not good enough. Happy to have the advantages etc debated - but you can't come on here claiming our club has no heart and soul or tradition.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tex200

Cancelled
10k Posts Podcaster
Dec 24, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
You were in the AFL first with all the advantages that entails and the Corporate sweetheart of Toyota. You would not have been able to achieve anywhere near the corporate and membership success if you hd come in second, like port has. You still have no heart and soul or tradition. Can't but that.
You can frame it any way you like and you can sing your pathetic song but the fact remains, you're a corporate franchise who borrows from a club identity when it suits you.

Tex200

Cancelled
10k Posts Podcaster
Dec 24, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I remember twitter went bezerk with nineteenth man being irate at being called customers by Notsso, short memory there.
http://business.nab.com.au/how-david-koch-turned-the-power-back-on-7939/

Aaaand - introducing none other that Kochie, talking about the " new customer experience ".

You see - we know you like to cast us as the soulless corporate giant. But the reality is you are a corporation selling a "product " your boss's words.

Your drivelling little song act can't remove that fact, and the fact you actually have less history than us.

When it suited you the Magpies were cast aside like old shoes in the chase for AFL glory, and were left to rot in shameful conditions at Ethelton.

Now, to suit some gimmicky marketing, the Magpies (who are actually just an AFL reserves side) are suddenly the source of your history.

Disgraceful bunch of 2 faced campaigners who eat their own at the first opportunity

Last edited:
Back