2015 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Blue membership, blue hat, Western stand for me. Correct last name, wrong first name for my Pride magazine!

red cards, yellow caps - we are intrigued to see if there is a going to be an organise patterned colour arrangement around the oval or whether they have just arbitrarily allocated set colours to different areas

I don't see any real problem with the magazines - I presume every address which should receive one will, albeit wrong name on the envelope...
their database should be able to be easily fixed backed to normal - although I would guess that someone at the printers messed it up

It's happened

QAXnC6M.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

red cards, yellow caps - we are intrigued to see if there is a going to be an organise patterned colour arrangement around the oval or whether they have just arbitrarily allocated set colours to different areas

I don't see any real problem with the magazines - I presume every address which should receive one will, albeit wrong name on the envelope...
their database should be able to be easily fixed backed to normal - although I would guess that someone at the printers messed it up

Red hat, yellow card!

Interesting, I wonder if non-ticketed members is an area where the club can improve it's revenue.
Fagan has previously spoken about the club focussing on exactly that. They recognise we don't have a lot of additionally capacity for access members, so they're looking towards digital through better online content and connection.
I think it was discussed briefly in his chat on 5AA just before the geelong game, if you wanted to go listen.

Edit - found it.

Last edited:
Fages said in the magazine that everyone should wear their new hats to the 1st game and that the reason for the different colours will become obvious. Intriguing, no?
Yeah definitely sounds like they've got something planned. I don't think they could get the Western stand in any order though; seeing as the majority are unreserved seats. It'll probably mainly be the Eastern stand and the ones that get shown on TV a lot that will be in some kinda of order.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back