Justinpa1

Club Legend
Oct 21, 2013
Salisbury Downs
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood Redlegs, Liverpool FC,49ers
Just realised I haven't got my second bronze membership card yet. Too bad if that was my only one and I wanted to go to the north game.
All you would of had to do was rock up to Member Services in the Southern Plaza and ask them for your card (show ID) and they would have given you your actual Card.

Well I'm responsible for two more memberships :p

A colleague was mentioning that her and her husband used to be members but dropped it when them moved down south and couldn't make it to many games. I told her about the 3-game memberships and within a few hours they were both signed up!

Fages - just leave a beer for me at the bar.

Tex Danger

Premiership Player
Mar 20, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Well I'm responsible for two more memberships :p

A colleague was mentioning that her and her husband used to be members but dropped it when them moved down south and couldn't make it to many games. I told her about the 3-game memberships and within a few hours they were both signed up!

Fages - just leave a beer for me at the bar.
is that a bit of a blight on the club that they weren't already aware?

Especially as past members, id think sending such info to all past members would be pretty standard?

Then again, I never receive members emails despite having my details updated (seem to get them for a while then stay stop, fix it, then same happens after a bit) so I'm not surprised

is that a bit of a blight on the club that they weren't already aware?

Especially as past members, id think sending such info to all past members would be pretty standard?

Then again, I never receive members emails despite having my details updated (seem to get them for a while then stay stop, fix it, then same happens after a bit) so I'm not surprised
TBH I don't know how they missed it. It isn't like we're not putting it out there.

mistylake

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Canadiens, Maroons.
I just tried to book a ticket to see the Crows v Suns on May 9th with my interstate membership. My barcode did not work and was told to call the crows tomorrow.
I noticed that on the back of the card it says Access to 3 home games, nothing about interstate games. I'm sure I get access to 1 interstate game and 3 home games on this membership. Anyone know whats up?

Pdub

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 16, 2014
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Adelaide
I just tried to book a ticket to see the Crows v Suns on May 9th with my interstate membership. My barcode did not work and was told to call the crows tomorrow.
I noticed that on the back of the card it says Access to 3 home games, nothing about interstate games. I'm sure I get access to 1 interstate game and 3 home games on this membership. Anyone know whats up?

Usually you get an email or letter telling you how to get your ticket a few weeks before. I think the QLD supporters group organise the tickets

mistylake

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Canadiens, Maroons.
Usually you get an email or letter telling you how to get your ticket a few weeks before. I think the QLD supporters group organise the tickets

Yeah. When I read the 19th man site it says I get to sit with the other crows supporters but I actually want to sit up with 5 mates who are not members. (There was no mention of this requirement when I bought the membership) It looks like this might be a bit of a pain in the arse to make happen. Might not be able to sit with my friends on this membership. I'll try sort it out tomorrow.

Justinpa1

Club Legend
Oct 21, 2013
Salisbury Downs
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood Redlegs, Liverpool FC,49ers
Our membership is now at 62,034!

The club Twitter account just posted this.

Is it just me or is it really awesome how Fages and the admin at the club, only update our membership when our friends down the road get within a 1000 members or so, and get their hopes up that they will over take us!

themuldohyeh

Team Captain
Jul 28, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Spurs, Clippers and Patriots
Just had the AFC call me to say my application for a seat change was denied. :).

Btw. 62,000 members!

WildWestin

Senior List
May 4, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
How do the 3 game memberships work. If you buy 2 of them through the year under the same name does that go down as 1 or 2 memberships?

Tex Danger

Premiership Player
Mar 20, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
You're probably right. Kinda weird that 11 game members which I am just clount as 1 hey.
can you imagine, the club selling 3 3 game memberships and 1 2 game membership at a package price which also allows you to have the same seat for all games. Or 11 1 game memberships at the same packaged price. membership counting going crazy!

headache1

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Apr 10, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings, Arsenal
can you imagine, the club selling 3 3 game memberships and 1 2 game membership at a package price which also allows you to have the same seat for all games. Or 11 1 game memberships at the same packaged price. membership counting going crazy!

dr-evil-1-million-dollars.jpg

One million members!

DD#23

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
does anybody know if I also need to bring my membership card to the ground if I've upgraded to a reserved seat, or is the ticket for the seat enough?

brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
does anybody know if I also need to bring my membership card to the ground if I've upgraded to a reserved seat, or is the ticket for the seat enough?

You'll need your membership card to get in. The seat upgrade ticket has no barcode and states that it doesn't grant entry into the ground.

robboaustralia

Premiership Player
Jul 19, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool, San Antonio Spurs
You'll need your membership card to get in. The seat upgrade ticket has no barcode and states that it doesn't grant entry into the ground.

I upgraded my GA 11 game to southern stand seat for this game and the printed ezyticket does have a barcode which differs from my membership which begs the question can I use my GA 11 game ticket in conjunction with my upgraded ticket?

Last edited:

brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
I upgraded my GA 11 game to southern stand seat for this game and the printed ezyticket does have a barcode which differs from my membership which begs the question can I use my GA 11 game ticket be used in conjunction with my upgraded ticket?

Ezytickets always have barcodes on them though. Whether they will work or not on Sunday I don't know.

My seat upgrade for my Essential Crows ticket has no barcode, and I couldn't use Ezyticket as a delivery option, only had venue/pre-purchase outlet pickup (and seeing as I'm doing the mad dash from Richmond to Adelaide on Sunday picking it up at the venue was out of the question for me)

Crow54

23 year veteran.
Oct 9, 2000
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
The seating around us in the Western Stand was very different yesterday. The non-reserved rows in front of us had been changed to reserved seating. That would've meant a lot of people having to find somewhere else to sit.

Also, the glassed-off section behind us (we're two rows from the back of the lower deck), which has been taken over by corporates this year, was mostly full of Power supporters. For the first two home games this year, there were Crows people there. Before the game, and during the breaks, they all hang out in there, drinking and eating. When they game starts they file out to sit in reserved seating next to us. (Last year it was reserved for people who had tickets to both Crows and Port games. This year they've been moved on, so it's just these corporate types who sit there now.)

Of course, there had to be one obnoxious Pap bloke there. There's a difference between being a passionate supporter and a moron, and he definitely qualified as being one of the latter category.

CrowMike

Team Captain
Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Those Spuds on the PAP board are now expecting to overtake with 70,000 members next year; even though it was meant to be this year with 60,000. Come on thunk about it, we have 60,000 and achieved virtually nothing in the past 7 years, haven't played in consecutive finals series in years. When the clogs start turning and we do get some fixture reward I can see our numbers skyrocketing higher then even Fagan can imagine.

Back