News 2015 membership update

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 will be my first season living in Melbourne.

I'd obviously like to get to every game but am unsure how many I will be available to attend given the fact I work in hospitality.

I have a premiership pledge so will again be category 1 for a grand final ticket (not trying to get ahead of myself) but will need to make sure the better half has a chance to obtain one should we make it to the final week in September.

Nice to see there's now an add on style option to make sure people with a lower level of membership can pay extra to be guaranteed a grandy ticket.

Will also be nice getting the scarf saying how many years we've been members.
The hats have always been pretty average, so I'm happy with this change.

http://membership.nmfc.com.au/packages/view/128/Grand_Final_Club

qYrNO.gif

15,053 members signed on for 2015.

I used to love the Schimmas medallion club scarves with the grey on the ends, but i have lost them all over the years(to much moving interstate!)

Moving back to scarves is much better than a cap. I dont like wearing hats.

I reckon with a strong start to the season we'll break the 45k barrier

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dislike sitting on Level 1.

The view is average.

I would rather pay extra $ for a Reserved seat to sit on Level 3 on the Docklands side wing...just sayin.
I agree. Does anyone know if there is anyway to reserve on L3?

Have members always had access to home games at Blundstone? If not, I'm wondering if that means there will be no replacement games in Melbourne next year?
We wont know the answer until the fixture comes out. As for the access to Tassie games, I'm not sure.

Hate the hats anyway so pretty happy with the scarf option. We should be pushing for 45k shouldn't we??

We wont know the answer until the fixture comes out. As for the access to Tassie games, I'm not sure.
Last year I was able to get into the Tassie games using a 3 game membership.

This year I couldn't do that, not sure about 11/12 game memberships though.

Found this under the premiership club membership option

Premiership Club
Premiership Club members have access to the very best seats on Level 2 as well as access into the exclusive Premiership Room for all home games.

Not only do Premiership Club members receive access to all away games in Melbourne, they also get access to all home games in Tasmania.

(Away games in Melbourne and home games in Tasmania may incur additional fees and charges. Entry is subject to capacity and may not be guaranteed.)

Hats were great... Why not an option for members to choose either hat or scarf.... Crowd looks great when all you see is blue and white hats everywhere... What a shame.

I lost my 2014 cap at work today. How ironic. One of the few times I've ever worn it.

What we need are GOOD SCARVES. I might make a thread about what I mean later.

Hats were great... Why not an option for members to choose either hat or scarf.... Crowd looks great when all you see is blue and white hats everywhere... What a shame.
We need to have something to hold over our heads when Never Tear Us Apart plays before the bounce though...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back