2015 Saints Memberships

Desi Van_83

Team Captain
Aug 4, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Anyone care to give a prediction on our final member numbers for the year? Surely we're on track to at least go better than last year...

SpannaMan

Senior List
Oct 8, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Anyone care to give a prediction on our final member numbers for the year? Surely we're on track to at least go better than last year...
So based on this I did a few predictions, to see what our membership tally would look like at the start of the season (2nd April):

Conservative - growth at 60 members per day: 2,880 additional members. Total = 30,293.

Moderate - growth at 80 members per day: 3,840 additional members. Total = 31,253.

High - growth at 100 members per day: 4,800 additional members. Total = 32,213.

So, assuming our membership growth doesn't suddenly fall off a cliff, we should have reached 30,000 members by the start of the season and be on track to beat last year's tally of 31,000 odd.

Genius that they'll be especially pushing the Digital Memberships - they are going to be the largest increased form of membership this year, I reckon. Given the amount of games in crap time-slots, and the significant cost of buying Foxtel, the chance to watch the team play in the comfort of your own home for $99 a year is a no-brainer.

Saint Celtic

Draftee
Jun 14, 2014
Bayside
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Celtic
Looking for a wee bit of information regarding the Digital Membership, and I know this is a bit 'last minute' but hoping someone can help.

I have normal 11 game plus reserved seat membership & want to purchase the Digital Membership as an add-on which I can do online. What I am curious about is how long it takes to receive your login credentials for the AFL Live site/app?

For example, can you login almost straight away or does it take several days before you receive an email from them?

I didn't think I'd be able to watch the match today against the 'Clint Jones Select' so I wasn't rushing to get the Digital Membership, but my circumstances have changed meaning I can afterall.

May 23, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Looking for a wee bit of information regarding the Digital Membership, and I know this is a bit 'last minute' but hoping someone can help.

I have normal 11 game plus reserved seat membership & want to purchase the Digital Membership as an add-on which I can do online. What I am curious about is how long it takes to receive your login credentials for the AFL Live site/app?

For example, can you login almost straight away or does it take several days before you receive an email from them?

I didn't think I'd be able to watch the match today against the 'Clint Jones Select' so I wasn't rushing to get the Digital Membership, but my circumstances have changed meaning I can afterall.

I don't have a digital membership, but I would like to think it should be instant. I recently received a live pass through the AFL Fantasy promotion and the e-mail I received contained everything I needed to sign up on the spot and start viewing content. If the Digital membership works the same way as the AFL Live Pass, it should be instantaneous, however this is St Kilda we're talking about. I'm not sure of the process so can't tell you whether it will come through straight away or not. Anyone else purchased a digital membership, Persevering Saint? Or did I imagine that one...

Fine print:
*This product is only available to residents in Australia and New Zealand. You will receive your online streaming log in details from the club after purchase.

Wonder how long 'after' is. :p

God Save Max King

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 25, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda

If you sign-up now, should get it by game-time. Last year I signed up about 5 minutes before a game, got it during the first quarter. I was a bit disappointed that the Members add-on ended at the end of September though, didn't let me access AFL.TV for the draft, which was disappointing.

If you sign-up now, should get it by game-time. Last year I signed up about 5 minutes before a game, got it during the first quarter. I was a bit disappointed that the Members add-on ended at the end of September though, didn't let me access AFL.TV for the draft, which was disappointing.
The afl one lasts for 365 days from the date of purchase

As u can see I got it 10 days ago
image.jpg

May 29, 2012
Scotland
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Kingdom Kangaroos, Sandy Zebras

I have the international one, so I am not 100% sure if it will be the same for the Australian one, but Saints digital membership was within 24 hours working day - someone in the Saints office has to manually activate it and email you. It's something to do with the actual provider being passed on the details.
Other clubs have somehow got this set up automatically; last year I signed up with the Hawks just to get instant access whilst my Saints one was being processed.

felsty

Cancelled
Sep 21, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
New Orleans Saints
Id love to go but still havent got my membership card from the club :(
Me either. Im going to give them a ring some time tomorrow and ask them about it.. doesnt seem right

Aug 9, 2006
Level 2 Bar, Coventry End
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Packers, Detroit Tigers
Would you rather see Adelaide or Port do well?

Port. Never forget that Adelaide only exists because of Port. In 1990, Port applied to be part of the AFL, forcing the other clubs to come together and form the Adelaide Crows in an emergency situation to keep Port out. Port are ballsy, they're the people's club. Sure, they're feral but they're real. I love em.

Would you rather see Adelaide or Port do well?

Port. Never forget that Adelaide only exists because of Port. In 1990, Port applied to be part of the AFL, forcing the other clubs to come together and form the Adelaide Crows in an emergency situation to keep Port out. Port are ballsy, they're the people's club. Sure, they're feral but they're real. I love em.

Having lived for several years in Adelaide as the Crows were just starting, can say Port, hands down.

Having lived for several years in Adelaide as the Crows were just starting, can say Port, hands down.
Yep, categorically. A high degree of "stick it up 'em" about that. Port gets SUCH a rough trot here, whereas the Crows can do no wrong in this state. Seriously, what have the Crows accomplished since 2000? A big fat nada. Nothing. They've barely made finals, virtually never been top 4 - despite having a massive amount of money, supporters, state backing, etc, etc. And yet they are treated like this awesome club with virtually no questions ever asked about that, other than sacking the coach. Port has an off week and their entire club is deconstructed. It's such crap.

Back