2015 Saints Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

stkildathunda

DEMPSTERED
10k Posts St Kilda Saints - Tom Ledger 2012 Player Sponsor St Kilda Saints - Nicholas Heyne 2011 Player Sponsor St Kilda Saints - Nicholas Heyne 2010 Player Sponsor
Sep 7, 2008
Inside The Circle Of Zen
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Man Utd
2015 Memberships are now available - http://www.saintsmembership.com.au

Quick guide to prices

General Admin Adult membership

3 Game Membership - $87 (up from $84)
Home Access Membership (the old 11 game membership) - $205 (up from $199)
Home & Away Access (old 16 game membership) - $300

Behind The Goals Reserved Seat Adult Membership
Home Access - $332
H&A Access - $427

Well the club has shot itself in the foot by taking away allocated reserved seating in the Level 2 gold section.

No reserved seats just a reserved bay... what a disgrace.

We've sat in A30 for 8 seasons & now we're no guarantee of getting our family seats with our friends that we've made around our current seats.

Ill be giving the nong who thought up this genius move a blast tomorrow.

So kudos for Future Fest but 300 + members who pay significant dollars every year are majorly pissed off.

cant wait to sign up for premium interstate membership. that $258 sure does provide excellent value... the chance to get that 1x $30 ticket to the away game here at subi

effin clueless

EDIT: in fact, yeh i'm done. emails gone off. my familys membership has been cancelled

Last edited:
I bought two this year, one for my daughter and one for myself. Both turned up made out to me and one wasn't changed Ayer contacting them. So I'll be interested to see how this years renewal turns out.

Anywhere we can get a better look at this player encyclopaedia?

Also, how exactly does the digital membership work; how do we access the games to stream?

Well if the digital membership was like this years then you get absolutely nothing!!

Well if the digital membership was like this years then you get absolutely nothing!!
Or you do what I did. You bought the service (to watch any game you like, live). So get the service, even if they don't provide it properly. I found their service deplorable, and so just watched it on an unofficial site. And I slept like a baby. They got my money, I got my live AFL. Done.

I too have the (premium) interstate membership.
I will allow them to automatically re-register my membership like they did last year.
Despite making it to a couple of matches each year at least, I have not actually used my membership to gain entry to a single match since the 2010 GF.
It just is inconvenient when all the people who are going to the footy with me rely on me to book the tickets so we can all sit together.

I consider my interstate membership a donation to the club.

(I admit to have a fetish for all the badges they have sent me over the years - I have quite a collection now - but that is dwarfed by my North Melb following mate who has paraphernalia going back to the 77 GF replay)

I want the continuity so that I get recognition of my years of membership and I pay the social club fee so that I will have the option of obtaining GF tickets if I want them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or you do what I did. You bought the service (to watch any game you like, live). So get the service, even if they don't provide it properly. I found their service deplorable, and so just watched it on an unofficial site. And I slept like a baby. They got my money, I got my live AFL. Done.

Have been thinking of a VPN and AFL live. I don't mind watching the replays on the AFL website, but that player is CRAP!

Well the club has shot itself in the foot by taking away allocated reserved seating in the Level 2 gold section.

No reserved seats just a reserved bay... what a disgrace.

We've sat in A30 for 8 seasons & now we're no guarantee of getting our family seats with our friends that we've made around our current seats.

Ill be giving the nong who thought up this genius move a blast tomorrow.

So kudos for Future Fest but 300 + members who pay significant dollars every year are majorly pissed off.

Jeez the club is pushing it quite a bit. Prices are getting out of hand and then they just take your seats away.

This is on SS which is same as you. Can't believe they didnt speak to the members first!

SaintWal said:
We have sat with the same group in level 2 aisle 28 now for nearly ten years. Today without warning we get an email advising that while we are still allocated to the area we no longer have a set seat! First in best dressed. Piss off! Numbers have been dwindling in the area over recent seasons and we all expected that maybe we would get pushed more to the centre as a group but no, no discussion just whooska. Unbelieveable.

The club may push this as a way of putting more supporters in the one spot but I have another spin on this and it is call being bullied by Etihad stadium. First in best dressed seat allocation on the day means that non Saints supporters buying seats on line can be offered premium seating in the lower rows (where we were, Row C). I will not be satisfied with getting to the game early to try and get a good seat that is not why I paid extra money.

From the club email

"In order to create an improved Saints atmosphere at our home games in 2015 and following on from the success of the Lenny Hayes game in Round 20, your access into the Goal Zone area, Level 2 aisle 28-30 has changed.
Your access into these bays will be guaranteed, however no specific seat will be allocated on your membership card. When attending a game you will enter these bays and find available seating to occupy on a first-come, first-served basis."

End Rant one.

Rant two.

We upgraded to the 300 club during the year, we thought with the above that we could take up a 300 club seat allocation on level 2. Whooska, The 300 club has been disbanded!

From the club email

"With this in mind, the 300 Club will not continue for the 2015 season.

We are working with Etihad Stadium on a number of initiatives which we firmly believe will enhance the overall match day experience including our bar theming and the range of food offerings. We are also reviewing our corporate hospitality packages, which will include some exciting changes including premium food and beverage options within a relaxed atmosphere to enjoy your networking and business-to-business opportunities. We ask for your patience as we will provide more details on these two initiatives in coming weeks."

To the Club

Have an alternative in mind before doing any of this s***. Ask the supporters before doing any of this s***. Think about the friendships of the supporters that are sitting together and have a great relationship with each other before doing any of this s***.

Finally. Stopped getting pissed on by Etihad Friggin stadium and stand up for ourselves or maybe we will end up a modern Fitzroy. Stop shitting on the people that support you!

Rant Over

SaintWal

PS will be contacting the club tomorrow to voice my displeasure

I like the look of that scarf... but then again the player book looks interesting as well. ARGH DECISIONS.

If it makes it any easier, just remember the book will be out of date in round 1 when new players debut ;)

I too have the (premium) interstate membership.
I will allow them to automatically re-register my membership like they did last year.
Despite making it to a couple of matches each year at least, I have not actually used my membership to gain entry to a single match since the 2010 GF.
It just is inconvenient when all the people who are going to the footy with me rely on me to book the tickets so we can all sit together.

I consider my interstate membership a donation to the club.

(I admit to have a fetish for all the badges they have sent me over the years - I have quite a collection now - but that is dwarfed by my North Melb following mate who has paraphernalia going back to the 77 GF replay)

I want the continuity so that I get recognition of my years of membership and I pay the social club fee so that I will have the option of obtaining GF tickets if I want them.

I cancelled mine.

What options are available for interstate kids that include access to grand final tickets?

You wont need grand final access for the next few years lads!

Waah. Our club is broke, they made no money, they are getting ripped by the stadium. Waaah!

Now they're trying to make more money.. waaaaaaah!

On the bright side guys, scarves are back!

Has anyone else received their membership cards? Mine came in the mail today, as I am part of the "Smart Pay" scheme, which involves auto-renewal, it would appear (NB - I didn't want to purchase my membership via this scheme last season, as I wanted to pay it in one lump sum, however it just made me an "upfront Smart Pay member" as opposed to nothing to do with it at all, but that's a different story).

One thing that is curious, is that I am no longer eligible for the pricing tier that I was eligible for, for last season (Youth; 20 years and younger), however they have quoted me the Youth pricing in the letter I received with my membership. It'll be interesting to see what comes of it, as I was considering having to give up my reserved seating and downgrading to regular membership due to cost/commitments, however keeping this cheaper pricing tier would make it justifiable for my needs.

Reckon I'll buy a standard interstate, a digital, and get the daughter a GA junior. I can't find any information on the site about the digital add-on. Anybody know how that works, or should I just contact the club?

I would think any oversights/issues in the membership website and memberships in general would be fixed up in the next week or so.

Some of the things people are mentioning on here do seem pretty poor though. I have no idea why the club would change the Level 2 seating arrangement - the only thing that needs to be changed on Level 2 at Etihad is the Medallion Club allocation!

I would think any oversights/issues in the membership website and memberships in general would be fixed up in the next week or so.

Some of the things people are mentioning on here do seem pretty poor though. I have no idea why the club would change the Level 2 seating arrangement - the only thing that needs to be changed on Level 2 at Etihad is the Medallion Club allocation!
I doubt the club has much say in these kind of things. Etihad controls this kind of s**t and like usual the clubs bend over and say "please sir can i have some more"

Has anyone else received their membership cards? Mine came in the mail today, as I am part of the "Smart Pay" scheme, which involves auto-renewal, it would appear (NB - I didn't want to purchase my membership via this scheme last season, as I wanted to pay it in one lump sum, however it just made me an "upfront Smart Pay member" as opposed to nothing to do with it at all, but that's a different story).

One thing that is curious, is that I am no longer eligible for the pricing tier that I was eligible for, for last season (Youth; 20 years and younger), however they have quoted me the Youth pricing in the letter I received with my membership. It'll be interesting to see what comes of it, as I was considering having to give up my reserved seating and downgrading to regular membership due to cost/commitments, however keeping this cheaper pricing tier would make it justifiable for my needs.

I've only paid it in lump sums, the initial two was in cash, now apparently there are forms to fill in in order to change things? Or instead of personally reviewing any changes and determining the best value for us, we are required to contact the club and say "please don't take my money" by a set date, otherwise they will take your money and you'll be stuck with something you might end up not wanting? But according to the terms and conditions, we signed up to this scheme, despite some us not doing so.

So, since I don't auto renew, have never auto renewed, and don't intend to auto renew, my only current option is to chase the club during work hours (since I work through normal business hours) and send them a form or call them to request cancellation because they had the wisdom to sign me up to a renewal scheme without my approval.

Yeah no. I do plan to buy a membership, but with respect you can get stuffed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back