2015 Saints Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

May 23, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
150331-counter.gif

30,418 - 300 since Monday! Have we ticked past last years number?

May 29, 2012
Scotland
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Kingdom Kangaroos, Sandy Zebras
I'm pretty sure digital memberships are counted under non-access memberships, which are included in the final membership tally.
Confirmed, I asked a couple days ago and I'm an overseas digital member, told that they all count.

God Save Max King

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 25, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Anyone able to tell me if I add digital membership if it is immediate. Can't make today's game and have decided to add it on.
If you add it on now, it'll be ready in time for the game (or at least, it should be). I added it 10 minutes before a game last year and got it midway through the 1st quarter. Would recommend to anyone who doesn't have Foxtel, the quality of the stream is pretty good, but the stats are better (especially heat maps).

Aug 15, 2009
Dubai, UAE
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
North Sydney Bears Rugby League
Not even 10k members there today for a total of 17k attendance. Disappointing effort :(
I'm a member, and got up at 4am to watch on my Digital Membership. Am 12,000 miles away of course! Would love to be actually at the games.

Not even 10k members there today for a total of 17k attendance. Disappointing effort :(
I was there but I would of only been counted on the non member tally. I only have a 3 game membership and I used a normal ticket to get in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sunshine Saint

Cancelled
St Kilda - Player Sponsor Nathan Wright 2015 St Kilda - Nathan Wright Player Sponsor 2014 St Kilda Saints - Tom Ledger Sponsor 2013
Dec 1, 2011
Sunshine Coast
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Mitta United, Tapalinga, St Marys

I'm a member, and got up at 4am to watch on my Digital Membership. Am 12,000 miles away of course! Would love to be actually at the games.

I am a member who also wasn't there. Was 20 km's offshore fishing and had it taped to watch as soon as I got home. Sat down to watch it and my middle daughter phoned me to say she was sorry the Saints had lost, but that they had put up a gallant effort. So some of us weren't there but we were still supporting the club and that's the beauty of the membership, club collects even when I am not there.

Sunshine Saint

Cancelled
St Kilda - Player Sponsor Nathan Wright 2015 St Kilda - Nathan Wright Player Sponsor 2014 St Kilda Saints - Tom Ledger Sponsor 2013
Dec 1, 2011
Sunshine Coast
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Mitta United, Tapalinga, St Marys
What did you catch SS?

I would love to say that after 9 hours out there, we came home with several great fish, but sadly we got NOTHING. We got a lovely spotted mackerel up to the side of the boat, but some rather over zealous gaffing and he got off. Had another ripper snap the line and apart from that, we weren't troubled very often. Beautiful day yesterday, some swell but a fantastic way to spend the day. I have things to do today, so my other half has gone out with my fishing partner. They are 42kms out, so am expecting she will come home gloating with a lovely catch.

Bummer! I love fishing your reefs (out wide). Never know what to expect...a great combination of Southern and Northern sports fish and reefies. I caught a 6.5kg Coral Trout on a Noosa Charter 2 years ago

Baughb

Team Captain
May 7, 2013
Sydney
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
New Orleans Saints
For those with android phones and digital membership: pick yourself up an MHL Micro USB to HDMI converter to play it on your TV. Works pretty well and is much cheaper than fox.

For those with android phones and digital membership: pick yourself up an MHL Micro USB to HDMI converter to play it on your TV. Works pretty well and is much cheaper than fox.
Actually works for you? Do you have a link for the best place to buy it?

Baughb

Team Captain
May 7, 2013
Sydney
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
New Orleans Saints
Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back