2015 Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

Stupid pricks direct debited my account without my knowledge on Nov 17th, and i got an email saying my pack was dispatched 2 weeks ago saying it would arrive within 3-5 days.

Still haven't seen anything.

And we wonder why our memberships and behind other teams. This s**t is exhibit A.

I mean it really doesn't bother me because as long as i get it before round 1 i couldn't really care less, but there are people out there who are much more sensitive to these things, and if you piss off a few hundred people a year it all adds up.

I did read the bios. I should stop being negative. I guess I am still pissed off at no games in Adelaide in 2015

Same mate, pretty devastated about it. Was hoping for redemption at Adelaide oval after last seasons game against the Power :(

Posted this on the Welcome Home Home SOS thread, but thought I'd post it here too because it's relevant:

Spoke to a mate who had to call the membership department about half an hour ago, said he was on hold for over 20 minutes and the person he spoke to said the phones have been going off since the SOS news was announced.

I'm currently on hold, and was position 9 in the queue when I first called. When I called this morning, I was placed at position 2. Looks like a lot of people are pretty excited about the news. Hopefully it helps boost our membership numbers!

Agree that it shouldn't take SOS becoming list manager to boost membership, but either way, increased membership is always a good thing.

I don't know exact figures but I know we are one of the highest rating teams on TV and our game day attendances are always up there too. For whatever reason/s, people just don't sign up as members.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it takes one guy getting brought into a List Manager position to boost membership, then something is very wrong with us.

That said, doesn't particularly matter how we get them, as long as we get them. Just says a bit about our unique supporter base i spose.
It's better than being investigated by ASADA to boost membership

Me :)

I got an email last week saying the three that I ordered had been dispatched, but none of them have shown up yet. Boo, hiss, etc. I've learnt to lower my expectations.

Brock McLean is hand delivering them.

Causing further delay, he is waiting for a phone call from Mick before he starts dispatching.

We also make more from less memberships because we charge more and give less for the money, but hey, we're Carlton **** the rest!
Carlton reserved seat home and general admin away membership on level one is $546 for adult & $194 for junior, Richmond $400 for adult & $95.00 for junior , even if we are CAAARLTON and **** the rest , that's a huge difference. Yes the yield per member is higher , but we need to build and engage the membership , nurture a passion and loyalty and the yield will come.
Memberships as of 14/12 Blues 24900 v 46000 .

Carlton reserved seat home and general admin away membership on level one is $546 for adult & $194 for junior, Richmond $400 for adult & $95.00 for junior , even if we are CAAARLTON and **** the rest , that's a huge difference. Yes the yield per member is higher , but we need to build and engage the membership , nurture a passion and loyalty and the yield will come.
I completely agree with you.

Damning, isn't it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back