2015 Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

Just wondering if anyone can give me an idea on when reserved seat allocation is usually completed? Have finally upgraded to reserved seating for home & away games and haven't heard anything back from the club. Can anyone help?
I did the same thing. I rang the club before xmas and was told that they will look at seat allocations this month. Hoping for good seats.

I had the auto renew thing happen in November and are yet to receive the membership. I don't particularly care because I don't actually use any of it anyway but its a bit rich to be charging people in November if you have no intention of delivering anything until months later.

AFL membership is the same, apparently we're not getting our packs til February.

P.S.--those of you who are Carlton members, did you get magnets in your packs? Papa Homer did but a couple of other Carlton supporters that I know didn't.

I had the auto renew thing happen in November and are yet to receive the membership. I don't particularly care because I don't actually use any of it anyway but its a bit rich to be charging people in November if you have no intention of delivering anything until months later.

That's odd. Mine automatically renews and I got mine before Xmas. Shoot them an email

That's odd. Mine automatically renews and I got mine before Xmas. Shoot them an email
I didn't know if maybe it's because it's the long distance one? I'll leave it until the end of Feb and then get in touch with them. Would rather pull teeth than try and get help from that dept.

Just one example of where the club lets itself down. A Saturday training session was cancelled with no real reason given as to why - just that it didn't fit into their schedule. All supporters want to do this time of year is see the players train - even if it's just for an hour.

And now they re-schedule the training sessions to the 13th and 20th - when people are back at work and can't make it/can't take the kids either.

I didn't know if maybe it's because it's the long distance one? I'll leave it until the end of Feb and then get in touch with them. Would rather pull teeth than try and get help from that dept.

Did you get an email advising you'll get it before Xmas? I did. If you did, I'd call them. If you didn't, wait til Feb :)

Just one example of where the club lets itself down. A Saturday training session was cancelled with no real reason given as to why - just that it didn't fit into their schedule. All supporters want to do this time of year is see the players train - even if it's just for an hour.

And now they re-schedule the training sessions to the 13th and 20th - when people are back at work and can't make it/can't take the kids either.
Portsea Polo was on Saturday , last year there was on open training session on the same weekend and that session was cancelled without any notice , much to the annoyance of all of us who turned up, only to see pictures of the players at the polo. At least we got some notice this time not to turn up.

Portsea Polo was on Saturday , last year there was on open training session on the same weekend and that session was cancelled without any notice , much to the annoyance of all of us who turned up, only to see pictures of the players at the polo. At least we got some notice this time not to turn up.

That makes sense. My insta feed was full of the players wearing jaunty hats and shorts with blazers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember this. Do the players dictate to the club that they can't attend training because of this event or does the media department not check things before announcing them to the supporters?

No not kidding at 5 to 7

Got asked why when I said no.....its on the club website in case I change my mind

Don't like it at all, i will be calling the club tomorrow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back