2015 Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you tick the box on your renewal Acey :-

Do you have a fridge?

1. Yes
2. No
3. Not sure

Oh thylacine60 what have you done :D
I remember distinctly ticking the 'do you own a fridge' check box on my form !!!

I am outraged at this travesty of justice.

Loving the new initiative launched by the Club today :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

5K new Members in 5 weeks!

How to recruit:
Refer a Carlton supporter to our Membership Services team and tell them to mention YOUR MEMBER ID and YOUR NAME when they're signing up.

They will get 10% back on their 2015 membership and you will get 10% back on yours for season 2016*.

Want to save more?
Refer two friends for 20% back, three friends for 30%, four friends for 40%, or five friends for a maximum 50% saving on your Carlton membership for season 2016*.

Family Membership savings are calculated differently, please refer to the Terms & Conditions for detail.

Are you a Super recruiter?
If you're a super recruiter and refer more than five members you'll be invited to Princes Park to have your photo taken with the team.

http://membership.carltonfc.com.au/5-in-5

T's & C's :-

http://membership.carltonfc.com.au/terms-and-conditions

10946377_358261424357929_377296626_n.jpg

Why is it that our tally is always behind on last years figures?
With Auto renew it should be fairly consistent.
I realise that there will always be an ebb and flow of members any given year but a 6K diff!!!!
Either they are very lax, have no money or fed up.

I guest you Victorian based members will have new faces sitting beside you this year. Or more arm room.

Last edited:
...Can't believe how dismal our Membership numbers are this year.

I mean seriously, I think we have recruited a lot better this year than in recent years and there seems to be a lot more genuine optimism around the club (as opposed to the "Smell what the Blues are cooking" year, in which that Abhorrent slogan obviously put the whole club under more pressure than was realistically expected).

Sure we cut the list experience a fair bit but I reckon we picked up some exciting players. I still think we can win more than 50% of our games.

Carlton 'Fans' need to lift their game.

Loving the new initiative launched by the Club today :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

5K new Members in 5 weeks!

How to recruit:
Refer a Carlton supporter to our Membership Services team and tell them to mention YOUR MEMBER ID and YOUR NAME when they're signing up.

They will get 10% back on their 2015 membership and you will get 10% back on yours for season 2016*.

Want to save more?
Refer two friends for 20% back, three friends for 30%, four friends for 40%, or five friends for a maximum 50% saving on your Carlton membership for season 2016*.

Family Membership savings are calculated differently, please refer to the Terms & Conditions for detail.

Are you a Super recruiter?
If you're a super recruiter and refer more than five members you'll be invited to Princes Park to have your photo taken with the team.

http://membership.carltonfc.com.au/5-in-5

T's & C's :-

http://membership.carltonfc.com.au/terms-and-conditions

10946377_358261424357929_377296626_n.jpg

While I admire the photoshop skills used in this poster (it's realistic), I'd like to point out that the same black female fan with a white headband was copy and pasted 3 times in this poster. See if you can spot her all 3 times. Now that's one way of showing you're a racially diverse club :D

But seriously, not a bad poster for a team I despise.

While I admire the photoshop skills used in this poster (it's realistic), I'd like to point out that the same black female fan with a white headband was copy and pasted 3 times in this poster. See if you can spot her all 3 times. Now that's one way of showing you're a racially diverse club :D

Do you like Where's Wally? :) Some obsession you have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously :rolleyes:

You really need to get out more!

Got something against triplets?

Has anyone received the personal phone call regarding reserved seat memberships the club has been promising due to the delay in this process? Had to get the temporary barcode last week so I could purchase tickets to the NAB Challenge and asked for a update on this and they said someone will be in touch soon. Has been nearly 4 months since I made my first payment on my membership and they are still unable to confirm if I can have the seats I requested. Anyone else having the same issues?

Has anyone received the personal phone call regarding reserved seat memberships the club has been promising due to the delay in this process? Had to get the temporary barcode last week so I could purchase tickets to the NAB Challenge and asked for a update on this and they said someone will be in touch soon. Has been nearly 4 months since I made my first payment on my membership and they are still unable to confirm if I can have the seats I requested. Anyone else having the same issues?
Yes. I upgraded to members reserve membership this season. I pay by direct debit so have had money coming out of my account since 1st November. We put in our seat requests very early as we were told they would be processed on a first in basis. I have rung several times and the last time i rang, a couple of weeks ago, was told that there was a lot more seat requests this year and they still havent worked through them yet but would do so in a couple of weeks (now). We are still waiting on our phone call. It was posted somewhere that the club extended the deadline for last years members to renew their seats so this has delayed the process. A phone call or email telling us this would have been nice.
It is not good enough.

Yes. I upgraded to members reserve membership this season. I pay by direct debit so have had money coming out of my account since 1st November. We put in our seat requests very early as we were told they would be processed on a first in basis. I have rung several times and the last time i rang, a couple of weeks ago, was told that there was a lot more seat requests this year and they still havent worked through them yet but would do so in a couple of weeks (now). We are still waiting on our phone call. It was posted somewhere that the club extended the deadline for last years members to renew their seats so this has delayed the process. A phone call or email telling us this would have been nice.
It is not good enough.
I have also been told it was first in basis, my reserved seat request was submitted in November, I know as a first time reserved seat I need to wait for renewals to be done, but this is becoming a joke! I have been a member with Melbourne Victory and you can simply select your seats as part of the online membership application and the club simply confirms within days if the seats are available or provide alternatives. If I am unable to get the seats (or similar) I requested I will be taking the club to task. Us committed members who sign up straight away each yeah should be treated as well as the new members to the club. New members are getting much better service than us long time existing members.

This will be my 10th season as a member and even though the last decade hasn't exactly been historic, I've never been more proud to be part of this club.
LoGiudice seems driven by uniting supporters through engagement and Malthouse is a superb leader of young men. Hopefully, our list can continue to learn and eventually challenge down the track...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back