2015 Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

Just found this :-

http://www.afl.com.au/aflmembership/join

AFL Full Membership
Current waitlist is 10-12 years.

An AFL Full Membership is the highest category of AFL Membership available.

When joining as an AFL Silver Member you will automatically be placed on the waiting list for AFL Full Membership (capped at 30,000).

AFL Full Members enjoy all of the benefits that are available to AFL Silver Members with the added benefit of access to the Toyota AFL Grand Final.

AFL Silver Members will be advised how many members are annually upgraded to Full Membership via email in June of each season and allocated an updated waitlist number each year on their renewal forms.

I have been AFL Silver for about six years. I called the AFL the other day and told me I still have 4 or so years to become full. I was able to secure AFL Grand Final tickets with my silver membership this year on the Tuesday afternoon.

Yeah but your average Jill might not be able to stretch it to that. Ok for those with healthy incomes and other nefarious revenue streams.

I see what you're saying...but that's not my fault. I guess my response is more aimed at people who roll their eyes at me for having an AFL membership rather than a Carlton one ("omg you won't get GF tickets!!1!)

If Carlton made the GF and I couldn't get tickets through my AFL membership then I'd just buy a corporate package like I did last year. It's not like I'd have to miss out completely.

I'd do the same.
To see Carlton play in a GF I would pay "almost whatever it takes" to get to the 'G on the last Saturday in September.

Yeah but your average Jill might not be able to stretch it to that. Ok for those with healthy incomes and other nefarious revenue streams.

Selling peanuts at VFL matches is hardly nefarious.

Keeps my mind off my other job of owning the Brisbane Bears.

Yaz! It's already been decided that I'll be heavily invested on the Yaz bandwagon next season. It's been Murph for the last 5 years but Yaz excites me more.

Sorry Murph.
Simmo until he retires and then I'll have the dilemma of having to pick from Menz and Hendo.

I'd buy one of those $1500 lunch and GF ticket deals.

Only I wouldn't go to the lunch.

I'd be behind the goals the moment the gates opened...

and probably blind by the time it started.

Yaz! It's already been decided that I'll be heavily invested on the Yaz bandwagon next season. It's been Murph for the last 5 years but Yaz excites me more.

Sorry Murph.

I've had Judd & Murph for a couple of years and this year Hendo.

Menzel bandwagon for me in 2015.

#MENZSANAINCORPORESANO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just spoke to Matt @ Carlton Membership

I'm a Captain's Club GA home & away member and had been Blue17. Apparently, don't need Blue17 as I'm already guaranteed GF ticket provided I register when required. Didn't know that :/

Second, there is no choice for players in 2015. Every membership is going to be the same.

2015 Membership Card.png

I'm a Captain's Club GA home & away member and had been Blue17. Apparently, don't need Blue17 as I'm already guaranteed GF ticket provided I register when required. Didn't know that :/

Second, there is no choice for players in 2015. Every membership is going to be the same.

View attachment 87778
Nooooooooo :(

View attachment 87778
Fair enough. If I can't have DylBucks then noone should have anyone. #vindictive #sorrynotsorry

View attachment 87778

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :thumbsdown:

Well I've trimmed 200 off my membership cost.

Not complaining. $620 is damn reasonable for guaranteed GF seats as opposed to the over $1000 Collingwood members had to cough up in 2010.

I don't even know why you even purchased the Club 17 add on when you have a Captains Club membership.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back