2015 Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

Coz they've changed the memberships.....

You were never guaranteed GF tickets you just went into the ballot with a higher chance.

I got the letter in 2011 during Semi-Final week somewhere still.

Captains Club has always guaranteed access to purchase a Grand Final ticket.

Pretty sure there is still a ballot. I got the letter as well in 2011.

At least it's all sorted for you now saving you $200.00. :thumbsu:

Captains Club has always guaranteed access to purchase a Grand Final ticket.

Pretty sure there is still a ballot. I got the letter as well in 2011.

At least it's all sorted for you now saving you $200.00. :thumbsu:

Yeah. It's changed as I said. It's not a problem though, just learnt a lesson that maybe I should read the packages every year instead of just adding money to my rolled on membership.

Well I've successfully purchased Papa Homer's membership but it won't let me buy one for my godson or my friend...it just keeps adding memberships in Homer's name....grrrrr

For the billion $$$ business that is the AFL, the online experience with the memberships through that Ticketmaster site is beyond atrocious.

I've told them a few times using that survey that often pops up when you visit afl.com.au...

Can't remember the exact wording, but it was along the lines of, the most amateurish website I've ever used - considering the revenue of the AFL - looks like a high school project, I would be embarrassed if I were you...

Nothing changes. They probably have some 30 year deal with Telstra where everybody gets something except us, à la Colonial/Telstra/Etihad Stadium.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coz they've changed the memberships.....

You were never guaranteed GF tickets you just went into the ballot with a higher chance.

I got the letter in 2011 during Semi-Final week somewhere still.

The only thing I can remember from a couple of years ago there was an uproar when non Captains Club reserved seat Members had level 2 seating & were made to upgrade to Captains Club Premium or they had to move seats (down to Level 1 or up to Level 3).

I've been a Social Club/Captains Club Member from day 1 and my m/ship has never changed.

I see what you're saying...but that's not my fault. I guess my response is more aimed at people who roll their eyes at me for having an AFL membership rather than a Carlton one ("omg you won't get GF tickets!!1!)

If your post is directed at me then you misunderstood. I wasn't rolling my eyes at you. I was asking a question because I know only Captains Club members are guaranteed a GF ticket

Mine just automatically renews each year, I have to do nothing. They just deduct the money from my credit card. Great system, smooth as, the only problem is I am lucky to get to half a dozen games a year!! Oh well you can't have everything!! :)

I do the same TL.

No brainer.

Mine just automatically renews each year, I have to do nothing. They just deduct the money from my credit card. Great system, smooth as, the only problem is I am lucky to get to half a dozen games a year!! Oh well you can't have everything!! :)
I am on this deal as well but your line "they just deduct from my credit card" simply makes me think CFC are actually my wife!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back