2015 Merchandise launched

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty standard compared to all professional sports and towards the lower end for some
A Wallabies jersey is $160

I'll rephrase.

Sports merch is hideously overpriced.

Yep. And merch isn't priced like this because it doesn't sell! People are buying it at this price - all power to them

It's easy to sell at any price when there's no competition.

I never buy merchandise that becomes obsolete after one or two season. Stick to the generic Richmond logo and it's yours for years. (until they change logos)

Planned Obsolescence.

I understand that the club needs to make money, and that they view fans/members as one big piggy bank, I just wish they weren't quite so obvious about it.

Planned Obsolescence.

I understand that the club needs to make money, and that they view fans/members as one big piggy bank, I just wish they weren't quite so obvious about it.

Seems to increasingly be the way "business" is conducted ....

Planned Obsolescence.

It's actually not the clubs who drive this, but consumers

Consumers today value change more than quality. It's why Zara does so well, massive churn in designs, with product only designed to last 1-2 seasons because the kids won't pay for something they will wear for ten years

It's actually not the clubs who drive this, but consumers

Consumers today value change more than quality. It's why Zara does so well, massive churn in designs, with product only designed to last 1-2 seasons because the kids won't pay for something they will wear for ten years
F that s**t dude. im 18 and i want to actually get my money's worth when i buy a coat from zara that costs me 200 dollars.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saving my pennies for one of these bad boys!

tiger%20lg.jpg

RFC_Official could you let us know & possibly post pics when the new away strip is released ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back