Club History 2015 Milestone Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Plenty of milestones to look forward to in 2015.
If I've missed anything or something is incorrect feel free to add.

AFL Milestones
Chad (255) & Kane Cornes (294) become third pair brothers ever to reach 550 games after Madden (710), Nankervis (578) bros: (Achieved)

300 GAMES
Cornes: (Achieved)

200 GAMES
Monfries: (Achieved)

AFL 200 CLUB200 – JAY SCHULZ, PA 2010-15, Rch 2003-09
183 premiership, 17 pre-season (Achieved)

150 GAMES
Ebert: (Achieved)

100 PAFC Games (Father-Son Eligibility)

Schulz: (Achieved)

100 GAMES (Father-Son Eligibility)
Trengove, Hartlett: (Achieved)

50 Games As Coach
Ken Hinkley: (Achieved)

50 Games As Captain
Boak: (Achieved)

50 PAFC Games
Monfries, Krakouer, Hombsch: (Achieved)

50 GAMES
Wines, Hombsch: (Achieved)

1st PAFC Game
Ryder: (Achieved)

1st AFL Game
Ah Chee, Amon: (Achieved)

SANFL Milestones
50 GAMES

Butcher: (Achieved)

1st PAFC SANFL Game
Wagner, Redden, Wilson, Jonas, Monfries: (Achieved)

1st SANFL Game

Palmer, Austin, Ross, Haarsma, Masters, Frampton, Howard, Tom Gray, Hollingworth-Hughes, Davidson: (Achieved)

Last edited:

What stands out to me is Hammer at only 90 games.Wow has he still got a massive upside I am not one for having favorites but the Hammer is certainly mine if there has to be one.

What stands out to me is Hammer at only 90 games.Wow has he still got a massive upside I am not one for having favorites but the Hammer is certainly mine if there has to be one.

Hammer will be our best player of 2015. Bookmark it. Finally has the maturity, body and fitness. Just got to pray he doesn't get suspended for patting a team mate on the back.

Some of the milestone games(eg Wines 1 to go for his 50) will happen but some are less likely.
150 GAMES

White: (23 games to go) -
22 games in 2014, may just make it

100 GAMES

Stewart: (19 games to go)
- only played 4 AFL games in 2014

50 GAMES

Young: (19 games to go)
- played 14 AFL games in 2014, likely to have the same call on his services
Neade: (26 games to go) - needs to play all 22 minor round games and EF, SF, PF, GF
Polec: 50 PAFC games (26 games to go)
- ditto

Potential Debut

Amon, Shaw and Ah Chee: 1st AFL game

SANFL Milestones
100 GAMES

Sam Gray: (18 games to go)
- played 7 AFL games in 2014

50 GAMES

Young: (18 games to go) -
like Sam Gray, will possibly play too much AFL
Krakouer: (19 games to go)
- Could be called up to the AFL for a while, especially if Monfries is rubbed out
Redden: (21 games to go)
- Doubtful based on his injury history

I have left the debuts there as no-one but the coach can definitely say whether they will happen. Except for the SANFL debuts.

Some of the milestone games(eg Wines 1 to go for his 50) will happen but some are less likely.

I'll try to update the OP (games to go) throughout the year and hopefully someone can bump the thread when someone is achieving a milestone on the weekend.

If a milestone is out of reach for 2015, I'll remove their name.

Last edited:
I am just about to go over 250. There have been 18 seasons which means 216 home state games counting cows showdowns. I have attended all of these save the first 2(Essendon and Showdown 1), a West Coast game in 1998 and a Sydney game in the late 2000s when I was sick. I have been to all finals but the Freo one last year. That is another 21. That makes 233(216-4+21). I went to a Hawthorn game at the MCG, Essendon at the MCG, Melbourne at the MCG in 2013, Fremantle in WA, Carlton at Princes Park. I'm pretty sure that's it. Which makes 238. I will not be attending 2 AO games this year as I will be on holiday which would mean that unless I go to some interstate games I would reach 250 games during the finals, hopefully a PF at AO.

So far Port Adelaide has played 418 games including finals. There are quite a few people I know who have been to over 300 and some who would have been to over 350. Possibly Bill Vis and the president of the cheer squad would have been to over 400.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am otherwise just over 300 or about to go over 300. There have been 18 seasons which means 216 home state games counting cows showdowns. I have attended all of these save the first 2(Essendon and Showdown 1), a West Coast game in 1998 and a Sydney game in the late 2000s when I was sick. I have been to all finals but the Freo one last year. That is another 21. That makes 233(216-4+21). I went to a Hawthorn game at the MCG, Essendon at the MCG, Melbourne at the MCG in 2013, Fremantle in WA, Carlton at Princes Park. I'm pretty sure that's it. Which makes 238. I will not be attending 2 AO games this year as I will be on holiday which would mean that unless I go to some interstate games I would reach 250 games during the finals, hopefully a PF at AO.

So far Port Adelaide has played 418 games including finals. There are quite a few people I know who have been to over 300 and some who would have been to over 350. Possibly Bill Vis and the president of the cheer squad would have been to over 400.

Squidjags has been to 419 (double-counting the game where he muscled out Meatloaf and the blow-up doll as a Tredders goal sailed in his direction, went the fist <alanalda.jpg> and thus recorded more spoils than Troy Chaplin).

Squidjags has been to 419 (double-counting the game where he muscled out Meatloaf and the blow-up doll as a Tredders goal sailed in his direction, went the fist <alanalda.jpg> and thus recorded more spoils than Troy Chaplin).
Who is squidjags? Could not find a BF member with that nickname. He wouldn't be one of the blokes in TheAlbertonCrowd who used to take a blow-up doll to games?

Who is squidjags? Could not find a BF member with that nickname. He wouldn't be one of the blokes in TheAlbertonCrowd who used to take a blow-up doll to games?

He's a legendary cheer squad member isn't he?

3 more father son options - need to get breeding lads! (Can't see Logan or Stewart getting there but maybe over the next two seasons..)

When will Ebert notch a 100 games for Port?

Will be intriguing to see if Monfries and White reach 100 PAFC games or if they are surpassed prior to then.

3 more father son options - need to get breeding lads! (Can't see Logan or Stewart getting there but maybe over the next two seasons..)

When will Ebert notch a 100 games for Port?

Will be intriguing to see if Monfries and White reach 100 PAFC games or if they are surpassed prior to then.

Ebert has another 29 games to make up his 100 for Port. So, Round 4 2016 ;).

Monfries needs to hit 250 AFL games to reach that milestone; so.. 59 more games.

White - 78 more games.. so unlikely

Tom Logan has already played 114 games for us

The full list of 100 gamers is

Darren Mead - 122
Nick Stevens - 127
Stephen Paxman - 138
Jarrad Schofield - 131
Josh Carr 124
Matthew Primus - 137
Brett Montgomery - 126
Roger James - 147
Gavin Wanganeen - 173
Adam Kingsley - 170
Josh Francou - 156
Stuart Dew - 180
Matthew Bishop - 132
Darryl Wakelin - 146
Michael Wilson - 192
Toby Thurstans - 110
Brendon Lade - 234
Shaun Burgoyne - 157
Peter Burgoyne - 240
Warren Tredrea - 255
Michael Pettigrew - 103
Chad Cornes - 239
Dean Brogan - 174
Jacob Surjan - 121
Steven Salopek - 121
David Rodan - 111
Danyle Pearce - 154
Troy Chaplin - 140
Brett Ebert - 166
Dominic Cassisi - 228
Tom Logan - 114+
Travis Boak - 155+
Matthew Broadbent - 104+
Robbie Gray - 115+
Kane Cornes - 293+
Alipate Carlile - 153+
Justin Westhoff - 159+

Assuming no injuries and their selection for every round only these milestones should be reached at home:

100 PAFC Games (Father-Son Eligibility)
Schulz: (4 games to go)

100 GAMES (Father-Son Eligibility)
Trengove: (2 games to go)
Hartlett: (10 games to go)

50 Games As Coach
Ken Hinkley: (2 games to go)

50 GAMES
Polec: (10 games to go)
Hombsch: (11 games to go)

And these should be reached away :

300 GAMES Cornes: (7 games to go)

200 GAMES
Monfries: (9 games to go)

150 GAMES
Ebert: (3 games to go)

50 Games As Captain
Boak: (1 game to go)

50 PAFC Games
Monfries: (9 games to go)
Hombsch: (20 games to go)

There are others such as 19 for Young and Stewart, 26 for Polec and Neade and 10 for Krakouer but I did not include these as being less likely to happen or impossible to judge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back