2015 MotoGP

Remove this Banner Ad

Great battle.

Well done to Lorenzo, when you get pole and win the race while in a championship battle you really do deserve it

Watched the race in fast forward this morning before work but * what a recovery drive from Rossi. To get up to fourth as quick as he atleast gave himself the chance to chase the top 3 up, but his tyres were cooked.

It's just a shame he kicked Marquez the other week because we were robbed of the proper wheel to wheel scrap to decide the title that we deserved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Petrucci moving waaay wide and letting Rossi plus Bradley Smith through was a joke. Thumbs up to Aleix Espargaro for not giving up his spot on a platter.

Funny that Jorge pretty much agreed with Rossi.
This title has a big * next to it.

“They knew what I had in play. The fact they are Spaniards like me helped me".

So happy Jorgey boy won the world title, lost a lot or respect for Rossi this season... kicking another rider off their bike is something I don't think even Schu would have done.

Cough Adelaide 94, Cough
Dunno, blocking the corner apex in a wounded car seems very different to deliberately running someone wide and then physically kicking them.

Schumey was a completely ruthless Rex Hunt but I don't think even he would take out another driver Matt Kenseth style.

Dunno, blocking the corner apex in a wounded car seems very different to deliberately running someone wide and then physically kicking them.

Schumey was a completely ruthless Rex Hunt but I don't think even he would take out another driver Matt Kenseth style.

Can't physically kick in an F1 car I wouldn't think.

Schumacher deliberately tried to take Villeneuve out in 1997 by slowing up. Rumour has it his car was on the way out and he knew laps before, which is why JV closed up so quickly.

Can't physically kick in an F1 car I wouldn't think.

Schumacher deliberately tried to take Villeneuve out in 1997 by slowing up. Rumour has it his car was on the way out and he knew laps before, which is why JV closed up so quickly.

Schumacher made it look like a racing incident by closing the door.

Car equivalent of what Rossi did is deliberately running an opponent into the fence.

Funny that Jorge pretty much agreed with Rossi.
This title has a big * next to it.

“They knew what I had in play. The fact they are Spaniards like me helped me".
Would have had a huge * had Rossi cheated his way to victory. The penalty imposed on him was a joke.

Well done Jorge.:thumbsu:

Schumacher made it look like a racing incident by closing the door.

Car equivalent of what Rossi did is deliberately running an opponent into the fence.

No one was fooled by Schumacher's theatrics.

He was within a bee's dick of doing that to Barrichello a few years back.

MotoGP fans and journos still screaming about it, like they expected MM to help the prick who bad mouthed him and swung a leg out his way lol. And how Rossi would have gloated had MM's interference helped him win the title. I think MM would rather the current outcome and give Rossi something to reflect on into his old age.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back