2015 MotoGP

Remove this Banner Ad

What was the thinking behind Bradl's move off of the Honda.
He looked primed for a big time ride this time last year. Now he's struggling for top 10s.

Pretty sure Lucio Cecchinelllo liked Stefan and wanted to keep him but Honda didn't so he got booted. Cal is there as the main sponsor - CWM - is British (as opposed to Miller who is an HRC contracted rider in the same team).

Pau Gasol of the Chicago Bulls went to MotoGP last weekend...

CHY9WojWgAA8hz8.jpg

__dsc1964_2.gallery_full_top_md.jpg

That's *****.

In the current Dutch leisure pattern a top sporting event on a Sunday is more attractive than on a Saturday.

On Sundays there is also more media exposure for these top sporting events, which is something the TT Assen will definitely benefit from.

By moving the training days to Friday and Saturday, the TT Assen becomes more attractive for a multi-day visit and therefore also for the purchase of all-in tickets.

The decision to move the race to Sunday was made out of sheer necessity.

With an increase in the number of visitors, the Board expects the turnover of the TT to increase by 5-10 percent in the medium-to-long term
It's taken them nearly 7 decades to work this out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nothing much he could do about it.
Loved the carry on by Marc's brother in the garage :D

Jack Miller [remember him ?] has made a major stuff up jumping Moto 2.He's now just become a crash test dummy.
For me the jury is still out on miller. Stoner spent a lot of time in the gravel in his first motogp season. I think he'll learn a lot quicker on a motogp bike than moto2

Marquez may be responsible for touching him. But Marquez isn't the reason for going flat through the corner.

I'm not a fan of either of them but seriously mate, have a spell.
Marquez made contact with Rossi AFTER the apex of the corner, watch the footage. 93 made another kamikaze move that this time backfired, this ain't dirt bike racing, the kid's dangerous.

I don't see the problem with Miller. He's fast, sits 3rd in the open class ahead of all the other Honda riders on equivalent equipment and he's crashed a bit like plenty of other rookies. He'll be fine.

Anyone remember back when Stoner used to throw it down the road regularly? Rossi went through a stage many moons ago where he came off the bike often too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back