2015 MotoGP

Remove this Banner Ad

He has qualified further back than that, coupled with an average start and...

True. I actually thought his qualifying had improved more than it has. He complained a while back that he needed to improve his qualifying and the next week he was high up on the grid. I had the feeling he had carried that form more than he actually has. His start was pretty woeful on the weekend and he's no-one to blame but himself. Even Smith on the satellite Yamaha slaughtered him off the line!

The thick end of the field seems to be where silly season news is rumbling from at the moment. Pramac Ducati have one seat open for next year. They will keep Petrucci and with Hernandez having to impress in the next round or two to keep his seat. Kent has spoken to the team and this weekend Scott Redding approached them as a possible rider. If he moved there, Tito Rabat would take his spot at Marc VDS.

The LCR Honda team may be sponsored by Castrol from here on, there current sponsor has apparently only coughed up 70% of what they had promised. Significant doubt surrounds them being able to run a two man team next year with Miller favoured to be transferred to the Aspar team.

Bradley Smith has signed a 1 year deal to remain with Tech3 Yamaha next year. The hold up was negotiating equal machinery as his teammate, Pol Espargaro. If he's good enough, he will have the opportunity to earn a factory ride in 2017 with all the factory seats unspoken for at the end of next year.

Typical Miller...... pathetic move under your teammate and further enhancing many peoples belief he's gone too early.

He was running way up there and you say it he's too early? Once he gets consistency he's going to be a force. Unfortunate.
How often has he thrown it down the road ?? Even Pastor Maldonado had won a race. The guys got talent no doubt, but IMO has no business there just yet.

How often has he thrown it down the road ?? Even Pastor Maldonado had won a race. The guys got talent no doubt, but IMO has no business there just yet.

How many other riders have thrown it down the road regularly? Lots. Stoner did it years ago. Rossi had a stage where he kept crashing. Crutchlow just crashes anyway, first stack today wasn't his fault though.

How many other riders have thrown it down the road regularly? Lots. Stoner did it years ago. Rossi had a stage where he kept crashing. Crutchlow just crashes anyway, first stack today wasn't his fault though.
Yes it was, he threw it up the inside of his teammate and lost it. He needs to learn his racecraft first, lucky Honda are looking after him.

Plus Stoner had more talent in his left leg.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was certainly an enjoyable race to watch.
- Rossi got "lucky" with the rain and made the absolute most of it. What a superstar.
- Marquez is learning what it's like to not have the best bike in the paddock for the first time and it will/should serve him well as a good learning year.
- Lorenzo needs to give HJC the arse, they've likely cost him two podiums this year. Also, he was incredibly lucky that Pol Espargaro didn't take him down.
- Fantastic ride by Petrucci, hoped he would chase Rossi down but 2nd is an amazing effort when his best previous finish was 8th. Shows a glimpse of why he's rated so high in the paddock.
- Miller's start was amazing, he looked so comfortable and fast. Shame he stuffed it up.

Typical Miller...... pathetic move under your teammate and further enhancing many peoples belief he's gone too early.

Similar to Pedrosa on Hayden in '05, the crash was from Miller making a mistake, not from trying a ridiculous pass.

That bonehead move won't help Jack's cause considering LCR are looking at running just 1 bike next year.

He's contracted by Honda, not LCR so it wouldn't matter if the entire team folded, Miller still has a ride.

MIller = dumbass! He and Crutchlow could've finished 1-2 by half a lap, the way they were going. Absolutely ******* hopeless.

Crutchlow doesn't get a good run at his home venue. That's the furthest I think he's gone at the BGP!

Going for Lorenzo to win the title. But I'm not denying Rossi that ride. Magnificent! Things just seem to go his way. Once again a title lead has opened up, just when Lorenzo caught up to him.

I've only just found out about Garriga :( I rmember him being ok in the Ducados Yamaha. Podium at Donnington Park (Gardner's last win), and the think a 4th at Jerez.
That was on fox the other night, brilliant track and a wonderful era of top level bike racing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back