MRP / Trib. 2015 MRP/ Carlton Tribunal News & Reports (aka Chook lotto)

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Yarran spoke to the media moments ago. … via @audioBoom

Not sure why we're defending him here. It was a really dumb move, I thought I wouldn't have to see that crap anymore with Waite and Robinson gone. Now we're gonna lose one of our best players at a desperate time for the club. Selfish, stupid, will get 4 weeks and deserve every one of them.

I think he'll get four weeks+, which is fair in my opinion. You shouldn't be hitting people in the face, no matter what the provocation is. I love to see the Carlton players get physical, but do it within the rules please. Would be happy with three weeks and wouldn't be to upset at 5, but 6 and over would be overboard in my opinion and more about sending a message than anything else.

If Chapman did racially vilify Yarran, that's a separate incident and Chapman deserves to be suspended and the media/public to come down on him like a s**t ton of bricks. But I haven't see any compelling evidence that's the case so let's not drag his name through the mud for no reason.

Well I just think given people are getting 3 weeks for high bumps, do we really want to send a message that says it's okay to punch people in the head?

Oh please

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely it will be leaked before then.....:)
I think that it got leaked on Saturday night when they were saying that he would get weeks for it... talk about trail by media.

Not sure why we're defending him here. It was a really dumb move, I thought I wouldn't have to see that crap anymore with Waite and Robinson gone. Now we're gonna lose one of our best players at a desperate time for the club. Selfish, stupid, will get 4 weeks and deserve every one of them.
Yeah shoot, now we won't make finals that Yarran will miss games...

Who gives a stuff? For once one of our players stood up for themselves. Hopefully this puts an example to the rest of the club. Our club should no longer be bullied by every ******* club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back