2015 NAB Challenge fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Typical GWS talking it up and having nothing lol talk is cheap bitches handed all these concessions and still a basket case. How about you put your body on the ******* line you weak turds
Welcome suede shoe wearer.
Go back to Bondi and sip another Moccafroccaccinno.

Just heard Paul Ahern has severely hurt his neck in a reserves games against an ACT rep team. Game called off. Any other info ???

s**t I hope this is not true

Havent heard. Hope not. All the best to Paul.

They have not mentioned it on the start of the nab coverage. SEN were reporting it off a text message that was sent to them. Surely it would have been mentioned if true.

What's happening with Ahern? Please someone tag me if you find out.
All I've been able to find:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boys holding their own against the Swanies. Good to see Jezza and Sunshine proving targets, with Jezza converting well. Sounds like Whitfield has picked up an injury. Any news?
Looked like a corkie to me. Just playing it safe, especially as Scully needs a run.

7000 people. that's great too. The good news out of that is I think we list that rather than Sydney won. Silly mistakes and they were much more accurate in front of goal. Happy with that

7000 people. that's great too. The good news out of that is I think we list that rather than Sydney won. Silly mistakes and they were much more accurate in front of goal. Happy with that

Leon Cameron would be much happier than John Longmire after today.

I reckon the Swans have too many old players - especially defenders - and it's going to be hard for them to re-build their list. That's the real cost of acquiring Buddy.

Leon Cameron would be much happier than John Longmire after today.

I reckon the Swans have too many old players - especially defenders - and it's going to be hard for them to re-build their list. That's the real cost of acquiring Buddy.
Not to mention the expectation that they field Buddy. The guy isn't Superman, he can't go on forever but the fans will expect him to be out there with all the hype around him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back