2015 NAB Challenge fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

even go mccarthy missed that goal i have been impressed with him when he kicked on his opposite to jack steele.

At risk of perpetuating the stereotype of Sydney supporters not knowing their footy I was enjoying having a couple of knowledgeable Bombers supporters behind me discussing the game. Unfortunately they moved so now I'm stuck with a loud mouthed moron who doesn't understand the "incorrect disposal" rule and insists on repeatedly proving it. :(

McCarthy what a talent guys been very impressive , top 20 in the comp in a few years I reckon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thought we were a little flat in the third but mummy and cameron were subbed lets see how we go in the fourth

Gee I like watching McCarthy. Didn't make any sense to me when he was drafted. Now looks like genius. Love his mobility and goal kicking.

good game but drop off second half
liked heath shaws game solid all game
mccarhty very good i put him ahead of stewart at this point he uses his body very well and has some x factor.

Just home from an enjoyable night at Spotless. I know it was a depleted opposition but geez theres some good signs for this year. Our top tier of players is obviously stronger than last year, but we are going to have some real quality players squeezed out of the best 22, giving us some real depth.

I thought Palmer was fantastic tonight, McCarthy made his case for a round 1 spot, and Buntine really impressed me with the amount of work he was doing both on and off the ball. Jack Steele also showed that he could be capable of breaking into the side at some stage this year.

Was also great to see the rested/injured guys out amongst the fans. The General was sitting a few rows behind me. Also saw Ward out and about with two very nice young ladies, Pickett was there with his family and WHE was walking around with (i think) Sumner.

Kudos also to the guy leading the cheer squad - didnt stop all night. Im really hoping he gets some bigger crowds to work with once the season proper starts.

Good game early, but lost their way in the last quarter and a half. Sunshine impressed me again, and I thought he looked a great combo with Jezza. Down the other end, I thought Bunts and Apples showed they are the future of our backline. Like the early development of Steele too. Tough hard tackling machine. Whitfield is starting to look good too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back