2015 NAB Challenge - Richmond v North Melbourne, Docklands, 1.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez Vickery is just a poor football player. Richmond should just cut their losses because they've got far better talls than him.

Geez Vickery is just a poor football player. Richmond should just cut their losses because they've got far better talls than him.

We're trying Griffiths, from the stats sheet he looks to have had a better game. I think Richmond will look to trade Vickery if he doesn't play better this season.

McBean is a way better player than him.

McBean is way to skinny and has done nothing in the pre-season matches.

Unsurprising result really but a decent hit out from both teams.

That was an entertaining hit out, North looked sharp and potent when they get the run off half back.
We flunked a lot of chances but overall ground it out and you wouldn't say it was a bad performance heading into the season opener.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vickery is a KPP, If Melbourne were willing to trade Watts they would have gotten a pick. Just look at Liam Jones.
True I suppose. I'll be honest though, I haven't seen anything of note in either Jones or Vickery. That said I do believe that changing clubs can benefit players greatly. We'll see I guess.

I hope like hell that Richmonds marking inside 50 isn't a sign of things to come for us in the real season.

If it is, Lachie Hansen has just become our most important player. Can't be letting teams mark inside 50 half a dozen times a quarter. Although to be fair the defensive intensity was lacking from both sides today.

I hope like hell that Richmonds marking inside 50 isn't a sign of things to come for us in the real season.

If it is, Lachie Hansen has just become our most important player. Can't be letting teams mark inside 50 half a dozen times a quarter. Although to be fair the defensive intensity was lacking from both sides today.

No Grima and Hansen is a bad situation for us. Tippet and Tarrant under a lot of pressure to step up their games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back