2015 NAB Challenge: Sydney v Fremantle, Drummoyne Oval, 4.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

This game has been so ordinary.

This weather is shite just get everyone off. No more injuries!

really good hit out. glad we clawed back to a respectable score in the end, for pride's sake. but the ******* injuries! (Mzungu, Ballas, and maybe Weller.)

can we please put our best 22 in cottonwool next game? please?

really good hit out. glad we clawed back to a respectable score in the end, for pride's sake. but the ******* injuries! (Mzungu, Ballas, and maybe Weller.)

can we please put our best 22 in cottonwool next game? please?

Zero chance, likely to play our best possible team given it's the last praccie before rnd 1.

Went to the game yesterday. Was a great atmosphere at Drummoyne until the rain decided to piddle on the parade from a great height in the last quarter and everyone ducked for cover. Game wasn't much chop really until the last quarter when Fremantle made a late charge, but the weather conditions weren't conducive for great footy.

Spotted Ken Hinkley and some of the Power coaching staff, (only other one i recognised was Josh Carr) doing some scouting of the Dockers but they won't glean much from that heading into Round 1 expect that Lachie Neale will need to be a midfielder monitored by the Power. Star midfielder for the Dockers yesterday and I may have just been a little titallated by his DT score.

Watched Heeney closely and looks a likely type, good size, flexible in his game and coped well with the tough conditions. I don't see him as an automatic selection to the 22 but. As for the Dockers draftees Connor Blakely got the best run at at due to Lachie Weller starting as a SUB and didn't disappoint. Shown that he will benefit from a season already at WAFL level. Will be interesting to see how the Dockers use Blakely during the regular season and if he is seen as a midfield replacement for Crowley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back