Player Sponsorship 2015 Nakia Cockatoo Sponsorship - PRIZE DRAW PUBLISHED

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok everyone, I've done the badge. I had to create a font for it, and it's exactly the same as last years. Chief . If you guys like it, or have any suggestions, I can modify it because I still have the original psd file.

BADGE 1: (SAME AS LAST YEAR)
PNG: (WITH TRANSPARENCY)
View attachment 117124
JPEG: (NO TRANSPARENCY)

View attachment 117128
BADGE 2:
PNG: (WITH TRANSPARENCY)
View attachment 117127
BADGE 3: (EXACTLY THE SAME AS LAST YEAR)
View attachment 117148
EDIT: They may look smaller, but they are exactly the same size as last years.
Badge 3?

Gee Harry looks excited.

And my god that's cheesy.
Goes well with a glass of yellow glen. 'blurk'

Whose the Bigfootyite doing the cheesey thumbs up with Harry ?

What a devilishly handsome, suave + charismatic hunk of spunk! *swoon* Big Fozza :hearts:

Good for you Big Fozza - you've made us very proud + I'm thrilled to see you're mingling with the Geelong stars ;)

So we all agree on this badge?
116687_7880209883d5b2a886ae895ca3489eae.png

Chief SJ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stop brown nosing, if he's a gun then why doesn't he explain himself
I'm not brown nosing... I just perhaps have a better understanding than you of what goes on behind the scenes

Why should he have to explain himself for anything if you are the only person that has an issue... there doesn't seem to be a angry mob baying for his blood so he can't be that bad

If you have an issue with a mod perhaps talk to an admin instead of publically throwing the toys from the cot

They are all good mate. :thumbsu: didn't Cheif say he was away and would get to it next week?
He said he was going away last weekend, and he would sort it out this week

Yep. Think we might knock all our Varcoe badges down to small TVxx ones too.
Do we have to? I'd rather the full name.

They are all good mate. :thumbsu: didn't Cheif say he was away and would get to it next week?
See that looks all wrong. I know it's the year, but 15 looks so wrong next to cockatoo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back