2015 NBA Draft (NO TWITTER RELATED POSTS - ESPN FEED POSTINGS ONLY)

How much will the Knicks fans boo?

• As much as an Eagles fan

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Not at all

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Boo-urns

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Heard across the nation

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Why wouldn't they?

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The great event is on tomorrow morning! Am looking forward to see any curve balls, Knicks fans booing, Minny and Phx drafting point guards along with Utah getting a white guy. Highlight of course is stewie griffen's prediction thread. Can't wait! Thought this deserved it's own thread.

REMINDER: ONCE DRAFTING BEGINS, NO TWITTER OR OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA UPDATES. THIS THREAD IS FOR ESPN/LIVE VIEWING POSTERS ONLY. IF TRADE OR SWAPSIES HAPPEN, DISCUSSION ONLY IF IT HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED DURING THE TELECAST.

NO BOOK READERS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
As a Spurs fan, this is the most excited I've been about the draft in awhile. We really need to make the most of our pick. Either a true centre or attacking guard. I kind of hope we trade up.

Happy Draft Day.

Friendly reminder that the Sixers own 10% of the entire draft, and could potentially own 13% of next year's first round.

None of whom will ever see a minute on Phila hardwood, or so I'm told to believe.

hinkie_witness.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Knicks scuttlebutt that they might trade down to select Kaminsky is glorious.
Ford mentioned last night that Kaminsky has been rising rapidly. Said his new range is 4-9 - won't get past 9 if he's there.
So, maybe they can't even risk trading down and take him at 4.
Even more glorious.

Was also mentioned that WCS seems to be slipping

Back