2015 NBA Draft (NO TWITTER RELATED POSTS - ESPN FEED POSTINGS ONLY)

How much will the Knicks fans boo?

• As much as an Eagles fan

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Not at all

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Boo-urns

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Heard across the nation

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Why wouldn't they?

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Anybody want to explain the joke to him here?

Son of Skeletor stewie griffen J Shuttlesworth

beannotimpressed.png

Incidentally the face Kobe will also make when Russell shoots.

I don't get the hate on Philly for taking Okafor? With the questions surrounding Embiid it works, a Noel/Okafor frontcourt really will mesh together well.

If Embiid ends up fine then you've a young, supremely talented trio of bigs that are on cheap contracts for a few years that are pretty good fits together IMO.

Target a PG and see what happens and don't forget that Dario Saric will be coming over in the coming years.

Happy with Hezonja and Harvey. Mario looks real smooth and will be a good wing player for us.

There were strong rumours that the Kings were keen on Mario at #6, and that you and them both were keen on Porzingis. Not surprising for you guys given you've got lots of young perimeter defenders but a dearth of shooting.

Be interesting to see what you do now with Fournier, who I like - thought he had a pretty decent season for you.

There were strong rumours that the Kings were keen on Mario at #6, and that you and them both were keen on Porzingis. Not surprising for you guys given you've got lots of young perimeter defenders but a dearth of shooting.

Be interesting to see what you do now with Fournier, who I like - thought he had a pretty decent season for you.
He'll be our designated sixth man I think.

He'll be our designated sixth man I think.

You think Hezonja will play the three?

I'm kinda intrigued to see what you do, because you're obviously invested in Payton & Dipo as your backcourt of the future. Fournier and Hezonja have mildly overlapping skill sets, and then you have Aaron Gordon and Tobias Harris to factor in.

Lots of nice pieces, but it seems ripe for at least one trade.

Thought Hezonja, Porzingis and WCS were the three obvious picks for you guys, given your two major deficiencies were outside shooting and interior D. You've gone with shooting, so perhaps the interior D will be addressed via trade or FA?

Haven't been following this thread, but this info should make you feel better about how important the draft is ;)

No played selected in the top 5 of the NBA draft in the last 10 seasons has won a title.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy with Hezonja and Harvey. Mario looks real smooth and will be a good wing player for us.

Harvey will be a good back-up for Payton possibly in the long-run. His shot is ******* atrocious though, almost like Brandon Jennings-like gunslinger.

i understand hezonja is an nba ready player. perfect fit for you guys.

Now I just want to play around with all these new recruits in 2k15.

Also Listening to a Grantland podcast with Ryen Russillo and Chad Ford, Ryan says the only franchise player coming out of the next draft (currently) is Ben Simmons. (Nice)

Skal Labissiere looks like a freak aswell

You think Hezonja will play the three?

I'm kinda intrigued to see what you do, because you're obviously invested in Payton & Dipo as your backcourt of the future. Fournier and Hezonja have mildly overlapping skill sets, and then you have Aaron Gordon and Tobias Harris to factor in.

Lots of nice pieces, but it seems ripe for at least one trade.

Thought Hezonja, Porzingis and WCS were the three obvious picks for you guys, given your two major deficiencies were outside shooting and interior D. You've gone with shooting, so perhaps the interior D will be addressed via trade or FA?
Absolutely I think he'll play the three for us in the longrun.

With the drafting of Mario I think that makes Harris expendable tbh. Perhaps a sign and trade is in order and we get some interior D help.

Absolutely I think he'll play the three for us in the longrun.

With the drafting of Mario I think that makes Harris expendable tbh. Perhaps a sign and trade is in order and we get some interior D help.
I think Pistons will target Harris. Can sign and trade you Joel Anthony for that shot blocking in the middle.....

You have a few swingmen on your roster, would adding Harris be a good move for you guys iyo?
Perfect fit really in playing the 3/4. We've really only got Stanley Johnson who is a 3, and KCP who can fill in. At the 4 is only Ilyasova and Tolliver.

Id like to have him as our starting 3 who slides to the 4 in a year or 2 once Johnson becomes a starter hopefully.

i went to bed last night laughing at the knicks #lolknicks but then felt sorry for the lithuanian. he could be a gun player like all the other first rounders, but he's at the knicks. what would be best for him is to play say 25-30 mins tops a game, no more. let him make mistakes, stuff up. he'll learn that way. its the same thing the bucks and jazz did with antek and exum.

Back