Other NFL & NCAA Gambling Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

why put in DET if you are going to cash out?
should just remove that leg if its a pre planned cash out
Because I might take them on depending on how I feel come Tuesday....if it gets there!

Because I might take them on depending on how I feel come Tuesday....if it gets there!

The cashout amount is likely to be less than the total of the odds that you have up to that date though. You would've been better off ending the multi with the Sunday games, then deciding whether to reinvest the winnings before MNF.

It's why I passionately hate the cashout option. As if there aren't enough ways for bookies to screw us - they've found another one by introducing an option that people don't understand properly, and thus ends up costing them money.

I understand what you're saying nobbyiscool and it's not how I normally punt. Your suggested option probably better way to go but this particular bet is only a $5 fun bet with a homer pick attached on the end.

If it pans out and I cash out under original odds without det leg, that's ok. A wins a win.

$1 GF fun bets.

First goal > Margin

Bruest > Hawks 20-29 $81
Cyril > Hawks 20-29 $81
Gunston > Hawks 20-29 $76
Roughy > Hawks 20-29 $81
JJK > Hawks 20-29 $71
Darling > Hawks 20-29 $156
LeCras > Hawks 20-29 $116

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guy on Ch9 was just saying that some guy started a multi-leg multibet that started with the Patriots winning the Super Bowl, and ends today with the Nth Qld Cowboys to win the NRL....his $10 bet could win him $41,000 if the Cowboys win today.

Meanwhile, some other gambler had a multbet going, where he needs Brisbane Broncos to win today to collect $17,000

What a funny betting round. In doing AE, I found it pretty hard to tip this week. But to look at the odds, there's a lot of quite one-sided games.

There's also a couple of really strange odds - in my view anyway. I know the Packers are away from home, but the line is -7.5 points, and it's paying $2.07 on Sportsbet. That feels like free money to me.

The Jags are also paying around $3.48 against the Colts - I'm not convinced they'll win, but with a huge injury cloud over Luck, and given how bad the Colts have been, that's way over the odds.

------

As well as those bets, SB sucked me into breaking my 3-leg multi rule with the 20% bonus on top of 4-leg multis

Giants/Bills U45.5 -> Chiefs/Bengals O45 -> Texans/Falcons O46.5 -> Eagles/Wash U44

Jags -> Falcons -> Bengals -> Packers -7.5

Dolphins -> Chargers -> Cowboys (I stuck to 3 legs on this one)

Guy on Ch9 was just saying that some guy started a multi-leg multibet that started with the Patriots winning the Super Bowl, and ends today with the Nth Qld Cowboys to win the NRL....his $10 bet could win him $41,000 if the Cowboys win today.

Meanwhile, some other gambler had a multbet going, where he needs Brisbane Broncos to win today to collect $17,000

Wow!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back