Other NFL & NCAA Gambling Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Ive got a hot tip for you....oakland over denver this week. Line or straight win ;)

Ill need statistical proof and reasoning please, G, like you had with the bounce back against Baltimore game after getting flogged by Cinci..

Homer gut feels aren't enough, sorry. You were destroyed by CJ Anderson last year IIRC.

Looking over last years spread sheet I actually backed you in that match as a +11 point dog, i never got a run for my money. You were annihilated.

As twarby said, :fire: money. Give me something, anything, ill need more than a reassuring wink smiley to let me know she's all good. ;)

Last edited:

Back on the multi train with 'download us and get your 20% bonus' this week, heaven help me, i want that 20% bonus so bad! …

4+ legs to qualify for the special

Taken two of them:

Texans, Falcons, Chiefs and Giants @ $3.90 0.5U

and my safe manilla square bet for the full unit:

Falcons, Chiefs, Pats and Giants @ $2.69

Surely NE + GB + ATL Multi this week is safe a houses

Should be but those Rams....their D will keep it close. Packers O not that great v 49ers. Foles doing well and that second half by Gurley. I'll stick with the Packers but danger game.

For the record nobbyiscool I think you asked this last week, the bookies here take their lines directly from Pinnacle for all NFL markets, including player lines

For the record nobbyiscool I think you asked this last week, the bookies here take their lines directly from Pinnacle for all NFL markets, including player lines
player props?
nah
they throw darts for them, they seem to all go up at a random time too so unsure who is following who, crown have the least idea though. pinny and other off shore sites wait til real late to put theirs up

main markets from pinnacle

player props?
nah
they throw darts for them, they seem to all go up at a random time too so unsure who is following who, crown have the least idea though. pinny and other off shore sites wait til real late to put theirs up

main markets from pinnacle

They used to at least. Have a couple of friends that worked for TAB and said as much. Might've changed recently.

Sportsbet gave me a $5 free bet today, thanks so much :$, oh well, lets do this properly then:

Screen Shot 2015-10-08 at 11.38.44 PM.png

nek minnut, broncos are the only leg that i miss on, lol, insufferable hell from GG, surely id be up for an encouragement award if that were to eventuate? Surely?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

twarby, in your opinion what's a couple of the better betting sites for player props? PM, if you don't want all these other riff raff sniffing around.
all the Aussie sites are pretty similar and if you aren't banned or limited at them you will probably find them all fairly the same, Ladbrokes probably have the most variety in props offered (attempts, yards, completions) and sportsbet have a the widest variety of players, crownbet have less players but usually easier to beat numbers.

all the Aussie sites are pretty similar and if you aren't banned or limited at them you will probably find them all fairly the same, Ladbrokes probably have the most variety in props offered (attempts, yards, completions) and sportsbet have a the widest variety of players, crownbet have less players but usually easier to beat numbers.

Bet365 have a good variety as well, just bad odds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back