Other NFL & NCAA Gambling Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Chargers are pretty short. Some agencies had them sub $1.40!?! For a 2-6 side, undermanned & very beatable so far this year at home I wouldnt be touching them.
Yeh its no lock, but they are at home and I back Rivers to score more passing than the Bears can score without Forte

Jets (W), SF +7.0 and Chargers in a multi...

49ers are making me sweat!

i'm scared they'll find a way to turn their 4 point lead into an 8 point deficit in the next 4 minutes.

Heading into today's game I decided that I couldn't trust the chargers - so I put what I would have won from this bet on the bears @ 2.61 - figuring the worst i could come out is even.. . but thanks to Jay Clutch-ler I came out in front.

Next round is juicy I think.

Pick your own line for

DENVER v Chiefs
RAMS v Bears
PATS v Giants
PACKERS line v Lions (free money)
SEATTLE win v Cards
CINCY line v Texans (free money)

Punters round coming up
Giants a big roughy this week. Could they end another Pats winning streak? They just might.

Im not usually the manilla square type and will look for some value.

But i cant see any of NE, GB, CIN or CAR losing this week. (if there is to be one Tennessee the most likely upset result at home after a big game and build up for Carolina last week against GB)

multi the 4 @ $2.57 with pini

Im not usually the manilla square type and will look for some value.

But i cant see any of NE, GB, CIN or CAR losing this week. (if there is to be one Tennessee the most likely upset result at home after a big game and build up for Carolina last week against GB)

multi the 4 @ $2.57 with pini

Big trap game for Carolina I reckon, Titans with the points aren't a bad bet.

Big trap game for Carolina I reckon, Titans with the points aren't a bad bet.

Yea, the fact most people are saying that has only highlighted it though. Ive heard it all week in Rivera's press conferences, he's well aware of that thought and so are the players (having Kuechly and Davis as leaders makes me feel good knowing they won't be taking any games for granted). Whether the message carries over to the field will be interesting to see. Half time in this game should tell us all we need to know.

In the end Carolina is a much better team than the Titans. I keep thinking of that Dolphins @ Titans game when the Titans got their arse handed to them by the Dolphins D. If the Panthers players heads arent up their arses and they at the least bring their B game they should still be winning.

Last edited:
Yea, the fact most people are saying that has only highlighted it though. Ive heard it all week in Rivera's press conferences, he's well aware of that thought and so are the players (having Kuechly and Davis as leaders makes me feel good knowing they won't be taking any games for granted). Whether the message carries over to the field will be interesting to see. Half time in this game should tell us all we need to know.

In the end Carolina is a much better team than the Titans. I keep thinking of that Dolphins @ Titans game when the Titans got their arse handed to them by the Dolphins D. If the Panthers players heads arent up their arses and they at the least bring their B game they should still be winning.

Was Mariota playing against the Dolphins? I thought he'd missed a couple of games though I could be wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was Mariota playing against the Dolphins? I thought he'd missed a couple of games though I could be wrong.

Na, he played vs the Dolphins (all game minus a few snaps just before half time) and got injured in that game, Wake and Vernon destroyed him via rush.

Ive had a good morning punt College ball today.

Winners:

Marshall vs FIU under 54.0 (never in doubt :rolleyes: 38-0 at HT, lol, 52-0 final score)
Florida vs South Carolina -4 HT (easy, 14-0 up at the half)
Georgia State vs Texas State +2.5 (easy, game still in progress but up 41-12 in the 4th)

and, my one losing bet out of the four:

Utah State vs Air Force -2.5 (lost 35-28) :thumbsdown:

Last edited:
I hate you even more now Dez Bryant.

I bet you liked his 'hustle' on that last play of the game to stop his man from intercepting it. :$

One of the weakest efforts I've seen in quite sometime. Its all about him.

Just looking at early bets for week 11, the Jags -2.5 @$1.88 seems like good value. The H2H at $1.75 isn't bad value either.
Rams @ $2.03 H2H is good value too against the Ravens who have been unreliable all year.

Yeah both legs will be in my multi. Happy to back the Rams into rebound against the woeful Ravens. Def the better side. Jags at home v Titans is great value!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back