NFL 2015 NFL Schedule Released

Remove this Banner Ad

Also, if anyone has a decent spreadsheet of the NFL Schedule can they post/PM me a link?

I'd like to get to work setting up the AE site early this year so we can do a bit more with it.

Are you saying sblack and southertakeover are good or bad?
One is good and the other is bad evening out Philly fans as average like the other 3 NFC East fan bases. Though, there is 1 decent Washington fan. Cant recall his name, seems a little older (as he's mature).

Personally I reckon Southerntakeover pushes my buttons more than any Falcon fan.

How can anyone take a Falcon fan seriously? :confused:
I find he uses intellect in his arguments. And he shits on anyone who just talks s**t so it's entertaining from afar.
Behind Fryer Jack on the soccer board, I'd have STO as my 2nd favourite contributor on BigFooty.

best bf fan meltdowns...
Packers attacking or mocking other clubs and fans to downplay their own team dissatisfaction

Eh? The packer fans on here (bar me) are the nicest, unbiased fans on the net...

*in GreyWind shits me with his lack of bias. Far canal, we have the greateat QB of all time, *in boast mother*er!

I've never seen any of the other guys bag another team... Not even I do it all that often (Unless I really detest them).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Southerntakeover pushes my buttons more than any other human on the face of this planet

Tell me, did you like the way Glenn Close portrayed you in the movie, or did you think she was a bit too reserved?

best bf fan meltdowns...

Eagles vs cowboys that tends to spill over into every thread
Patriots self righteous indignation at any mention of the pats that's not glowing
Broncos gloating before the inevitable choke
Packers attacking or mocking other clubs and fans to downplay their own team dissatisfaction
JeffDunne vs dirty bird as only regular saints Falcons posters
49ers and Raiders fans trolling other teams simultaneously but end up getting stuck into each other

Ever notice that most posters list me as their greatest rival?

And I still can't make that damn hall of fame. Outrageous.

Ever notice that most posters list me as their greatest rival?

And I still can't make that damn hall of fame. Outrageous.
If by "most" you mean two or three half wits, then ok. Naturally, a half wit feels challenged by anyone with a bigger intellect.

If by "most" you mean two or three half wits, then ok. Naturally, a half wit feels challenged by anyone with a bigger intellect.

Exactly why I'm petitioning you to remove their HOF voting rights :p

I mean, they're still more credible than the associated press, but come on.

Exactly why I'm petitioning you to remove their HOF voting rights :p

I mean, they're still more credible than the associated press, but come on.
To be fair, you've only had one nomination. Next year you might make it in. Some posters have have failed after two and three nominations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back