NFL 2015 NFL - Week 12 (Thanksgiving)

Remove this Banner Ad

Most common BF AF Board Vines or whatever the **** you call them...

Brady vs Peyton
Anti-Chip
Anti-Cam
Patriots Gates
Lol at Dallas
Lol at Philadelphia
Lol at Jarryd Hayne
Lol at Johnny Manziel

What others I may have neglected?

Bungels/Andy Dalton?

NFC East s**t-fighting has a new rival -- the NFC South s**t-fighting.
Pfft, less of a division s**t fight and more of JD vs the World.

Brady vs Peyton
Anti-Chip
Anti-Cam
Patriots Gates
Lol at Dallas
Lol at Philadelphia
Lol at Jarryd Hayne
Lol at Johnny Manziel

People don't like Eli...

Brady vs Peyton
Anti-Chip
Anti-Cam
Patriots Gates
Lol at Dallas
Lol at Philadelphia
Lol at Jarryd Hayne
Lol at Johnny Manziel

Jerry Jones could run behind that O-Line. Damn that Line is good.

Can't wait for Julio to end this Norman idiot.

It could happen. Julio is very very good. My favourite WR in the league right now. That said Norman covered him well last year. It will be a good match up between the two.

The Giants will run OBJ out of the slot so Norman won't cover him imo

The thing is, Eli (and OBJ) will always back himself. No matter how hes playing. Whether hes in form or going through an interceptathon.

He did it to Sherman, Sherman was thrown at once in 3 weeks and then Eli went after him time and time again because he had OBJ there. One year Eli threw 4 picks, the next OBJ went 100+ yards

So while im not thrilled about it, because Norman has been insane, Eli will go after him with OBJ, so that really will be thrilling to watch

That's more Broncos fans pantsing or embarrassing themselves without the help of any other division rival fans.
Come back to reality, GG

At this point you're like the bloke in inception, just tumbling from one dreamland into another

CUxea73WUAAI5ND.jpg

Firstly they didn't run because they couldn't.

Secondly, your hate is delicious.
They were down 3 scores and had given up 3 INTs before they even had a chance to be successful running it.

I'm serious when I ask did you actually watch the game?

They were down 3 scores and had given up 3 INTs before they even had a chance to be successful running it.

I'm serious when I ask did you actually watch the game?

watched every minute of the game. You just keep making excuses for them because it suits your agenda.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you happen to see the finality of your equation it will come to your memory on the weekend. We are always coming and going to the right way of passage before you will see a new day. Because I am longing for change I have decided to travel back to a time when it was a simpler time.

If you happen to see the finality of your equation it will come to your memory on the weekend. We are always coming and going to the right way of passage before you will see a new day. Because I am longing for change I have decided to travel back to a time when it was a simpler time.

Second meltdown in 24 hours?

I bet on the Raiders and now Matt McGloin is in?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back