NFL 2015 NFL - Week 12 (Thanksgiving)

"Cam would be Josh Freeman without that D", these were the words you said. You even got an #encouragmentaward nomination for it remember? (which by the way would be a runner away winner on almost any other week)

If you cant remember what youre saying maybe you shouldnt drink so early on a Monday morning next time, Jeff? ;)
your comprehension skills are lacking. Josh Freeman would still be Josh Freeman even with that D.

your comprehension skills are lacking. Josh Freeman would still be Josh Freeman even with that D.

Na, youre just back tracking, its the same D you gave all the credit to for us being 10-0 (along with Olsen).

Anyway more important s**t than this, a player and father could be dead, prayers up :thumbsu:

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Screen Shot 2015-06-21 at 20.48.07.png

Also wtf happened to you in fantasy this week A11dAtP0w3R, couldn't be bothered benching your bye week and injured players? :p

What in gods name are you talking about now you bandwagoning cretin?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-stedman-bailey-involved-in-shooting-incident

Bailey was shot Miami Gardens, Fla., while sitting in a car with family. According to NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport, someone pulled up and started shooting, per a source informed of the incident. Bailey was hit twice in the head. The driver -- his cousin -- was hit several times and has life-threatening injuries, per Rapoport.

Bailey is in stable condition with non-life threatening injuries and cooperating with police. He's scheduled to undergo surgery on Wednesday.

The shooter is unknown.

Aug 3, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
I am not offended, there are too many chip kelly haters to get offended over. I am just calling you out because your statements are just flat wrong.
I can see that he portrays a certain level of arrogance. Especially in some of the simplicity of his answers. But so does Greg Popovich.
Its funny how all the chip haters are loud as hell at about 4 times during his NFL career, at the start, at the end of last season, at the start of this season, and now. Rah rah rah, when he is losing, then they go back in their holes when the eagles are doin well.
You probably rate Ron Rivera over Chip, and I can understand that, but this will be Ron's 2nd winning season in about 5 tries. Assuming the eagles finish with less than 8 wins, it will be Chips first losing season. The fact that he did this with Foles, Sanchez and Vick is pretty remarkable imo. Calling him a homewrecker when u have that type of quarterback foundation is what I expect to hear from Skip.

Na, youre just back tracking, its the same D you gave all the credit to for us being 10-0 (along with Olsen).
Back tracking?

Hardly.

If I say a square is a rectangle, it doesn't mean I think any rectangle is therefore a square.

Too abstract?

Since you're a Panthers fan I'll explain.

For a QB to be considered elite they need to perform under pressure. There is no more pressure for a QB than feeling they need to score on every possession because their D can't stop the opposition. Conversely, if you have a great D, you can make plenty of fcuk-ups and still have a winning record.

In Cam's career he's shown he has mental breakdowns when there's pressure. But if you can cite me the games he's won where the D didn't perform then I might reconsider my position. I doubt I'll need to though.

Back tracking?

Hardly.

If I say a square is a rectangle, it doesn't mean I think any rectangle is therefore a square.

Too abstract?

Since you're a Panthers fan I'll explain.

For a QB to be considered elite they need to perform under pressure. There is no more pressure for a QB than feeling they need to score on every possession because their D can't stop the opposition. Conversely, if you have a great D, you can make plenty of fcuk-ups and still have a winning record.

In Cam's career he's shown he has mental breakdowns when there's pressure. But if you can cite me the games he's won where the D didn't perform then I might reconsider my position. I doubt I'll need to though.

newtonx-large.jpg

Josh Freeman isnt leading the Panthers to 10-0 no matter how you try to spin it. And when did i say he was 'elite' btw?

I am not offended, there are too many chip kelly haters to get offended over. I am just calling you out because your statements are just flat wrong.
I can see that he portrays a certain level of arrogance. Especially in some of the simplicity of his answers. But so does Greg Popovich.
Its funny how all the chip haters are loud as hell at about 4 times during his NFL career, at the start, at the end of last season, at the start of this season, and now. Rah rah rah, when he is losing, then they go back in their holes when the eagles are doin well.
You probably rate Ron Rivera over Chip, and I can understand that, but this will be Ron's 2nd winning season in about 5 tries. Assuming the eagles finish with less than 8 wins, it will be Chips first losing season. The fact that he did this with Foles, Sanchez and Vick is pretty remarkable imo. Calling him a homewrecker when u have that type of quarterback foundation is what I expect to hear from Skip.

giphy.gif

Back