NFL 2015 NFL - Week 12 (Thanksgiving)

Remove this Banner Ad

Do people expect RG3 to ever make it back to being a decent NFL QB??

I don't expect it...not sure the Philly rumour would be the best outcome either, he's a long term thing now, if he's knees are shot he needs to go to the right team/staff and sit behind someone with a few seasons left and truly see if he can convert to a pocket passer in my opinion. A decent OL would be helpful too.

g4qkj08.png

"All work and no championships make Carolina fans go something something"

Josh Freeman isnt leading the Panthers to 10-0 no matter how you try to spin it. And when did i say he was 'elite' btw?
No matter how many times you keep repeating that bullshit it wont make it true.

Yeah because only great QB's get an SI cover.

51covv9_promob.jpg

:rolleyes:

I think you will find only people who are relevant (purely to sell issues) or very good make the cover. Viewers discretion as to which Cam is.

Josh Freeman was neither.

Cam Newton:

Ranked #28 in completion %

Ranked #26 in passing yards/game

Ranked #15 in yards/attempt.

Ranked #2 in yards rushing (against other QB's)

When he's eventually forced to throw to win a game, I think we all know how that's going to turn out.

Needed his mobility to make it all work. Unfortunately has lost that and accuracy and reading of the defense were never a strong suit.
Lucky for them their other QB pick looks like a steal. Not elite but then was not a high pick either.
He had his mobility in his rookie year if you missed that...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JeffDunne...

1. No way in hell Josh Freeman can lead the Panthers to 10-0
2. Tim Tebow is a great QB, so what's your point?
FMD.

Care to quote where I said he would ?

Seriously I'm starting to wonder if stupidity on this board is catching.

Cam Newton:

Ranked #28 in completion %

Ranked #26 in passing yards/game

Ranked #15 in yards/attempt.

Ranked #2 in yards rushing (against other QB's)

When he's eventually forced to throw to win a game, I think we all know how that's going to turn out.

Best QB rushing TD threat of all time, you forgot that. :thumbsu:

He had his mobility in his rookie year if you missed that...
Was the best dual threat QB around (won my fantasy league that year with him). He also took too many risks in his play and got hit more than he should.
IF he could have been more conservative in his running, then maybe he could have kept it going but I always saw a guy who was 1 injury from being a bench warmer.

Yeah . . . ok.

(Vick in his prime was far more dangerous)

Use numbers to downplay Cam's ability as a passer...

Ignore numbers to downplay Cam's ability as the best rushing TD QB threat of all time.

JD, youre so funny its cute. :D:hearts:

New-Series-of-Kids-Say-the-Darndest-Things-to-Portray-Children-Accusing-Bill-Cosby-of-Rape.jpg

Episode #775 of "JeffDunne says the darndest things"

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back