NFL 2015 NFL - Week 12 (Thanksgiving)

Remove this Banner Ad

All part of the ride. Will always stick with them. Going to make success (when it eventually comes) all the more sweeter.

Or kill us. :confused:

It was my fault in 97--I was screaming we were winning the world series to anyone within a mile of where we were gathered that night.

Oops. :oops:

(But in my defense was still feeling it from Grand Final that year)

Lol you a have a grand final....we can't win a final:confused:

Remember 97 and the Indians..3 innings away from clinching it...

the drive, the fumble, the shot...art modell moving the team wednesday falling from the premier league and of course richmond....it never ends lol.:drunk::D

Lol you a have a grand final....we can't win a final:confused:

Remember 97 and the Indians..3 innings away from clinching it...

the drive, the fumble, the shot...art modell moving the team wednesday falling from the premier league and of course richmond....it never ends lol.:drunk::D

Not three innings--three outs. ;)

You do have it rough. The Crows at least provided me joy.

Yes correct don't remind me that 9th inning...:confused:

Or that we are the only team in major league history to have the lead in bottom of ninth in game 7 of the World Series and lose.

I won't mention that either. :eek:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually laughed at that last play today....only the browns can find a way to lose...:(

I laughed to and was glad they ran down the other end. Might have been tempted to tackle him myself.

At least we are living up to our motto I tacked to my signature.

We did almost win. :D

Its ok i
Or that we are the only team in major league history to have the lead in bottom of ninth in game 7 of the Workd Series and lose.

It's ok you get to
Or that we are the only team in major league history to have the lead in bottom of ninth in game 7 of the Workd Series and lose.

Lol...you just had too...

Forgot to mention I also follow the canucks...see it just gets better :confused:

Its ok i

It's ok you get to

Lol...you just had too...

Forgot to mention I also follow the canucks...see it just gets better :confused:

And I the Rangers. Hey, you know I always thought it was me cursing Cleveland teams but really it is YOU! :p

If the Cavs win the NBA would they shut down the whole place for a week of Manziel like parties?

Not sure about Cleveland but wherever the Cavs have been relocated to by then might.

You fellas are great but I seriously must turn in.

Don't worry Browns aren't due to be on MNF again until 2021.

We get the Carlton treatment from here on out.

And I the Rangers. Hey, you know I always thought it was me cursing Cleveland teams but really it is YOU! :p

Lol....maybe ...

we going to move to Cleveland when i was a kid back in the early 80's started following all 3 teams never eventuated father didn't get transferred and the rest is history...cursed since:confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back