Philadelphia at New England

MONDAY, DECEMBER 7 @ 12:30 PM
Indianapolis at Pittsburgh LIVE

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8 @ 12:30 PM
Dallas at Washington LIVE

Last edited:
AUSTRALIAN T.V. GAMES

LIVE ON ESPN AT 12.30 PM ON 4/12: Green Bay at Detroit

LIVE ON ESPN AT 5.00 AM ON 7/12: ESPN Redzone (for all day games)

LIVE ON 7MATE AT 5.00 AM ON 7/12: New York Jets at New York Giants

LIVE ON 7MATE AT 8.25 AM ON 7/12: Carolina at New Orleans

LIVE ON ESPN AND 7MATE AT 12.30 PM ON 7/12: Indianapolis at Pittsburgh

LIVE ON ESPN AT 12.30 PM ON 8/12 : Dallas at Washington

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Last edited:

2015 NFL PLAYOFF SCENARIOS FOR WEEK 13

AFC

CINCINNATI BENGALS (at Cleveland, Sunday)
Cincinnati clinches a playoff spot with:

1. CIN win + HOU loss or tie + IND loss or tie + NYJ loss as long as IND and HOU both don't tie OR
2. CIN win + HOU loss or tie + IND loss or tie + DEN win or tie + KC loss as long as IND and HOU both don't tie

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (vs. Philadelphia, Sunday)
New England clinches AFC East division with:

1. NE win + NYJ loss or tie OR
2. NE tie + NYJ loss

New England clinches a playoff spot with:

1. NE win + PIT loss or tie OR
2. NE win + KC loss or tie OR
3. NE tie + KC loss OR
4. NE tie + PIT loss + HOU loss or tie

NFC

CAROLINA PANTHERS (at New Orleans, Sunday)

Carolina clinches NFC South division with:

1. CAR win or tie OR
2. ATL loss or tie

Carolina clinches a playoff spot with:

1. SEA loss or tie OR
2. ARI loss or tie + GB loss or tie as long as both teams don't tie

Last edited:
JETS @ Giants??

Dog-Driving.jpg

Better to be riding shotgun with a Dalmatian in an orange convertible to Mentone beach instead.

Some good match ups this week. Seattle vs Minnesota should be a cracker. Slighty worried about the Panthers vs Saints game. The Saints will want to bounce back after a poor showing against the Texans. Brees is capable of dissecting the Panthers D if he is on and their defense held us pretty well when we played them earlier this year.

The only thing the Saints have in their favour this week is it's the last significant game we play this year. Significant too only because of Carolina's record.

I wouldn't take too much from the last time we played. Had Cam not been Cam in that game . . . sorry, I mean if Cam had not been "enjoying himself" . . . it would never have been close. Carolina also didn't have their best D player on the field and the D is playing a step up from then.

Also, and I know this upsets precious Panther fans, this week shows again how favourable their schedule has worked out. Teams generally find back-to-back road games hard to get up for, but thanks to Romo they had a training drill in their first game & thanks to Thanksgiving an extended break to prepare for their next game. An injured & underdone Romo on a short break meant the short week helped them, now the extended break does too.

I'm not suggesting anything other than when you're hot, the football gods can be kind.

If Carolina lose this week then it will have more to do with them than us.

For me, two of the most interesting games are two non-divisional games in a week full of divisional matchups.

HOU & IND traveling are two games hard to get a read on.

Seahawks @ Vikings should be a great game too.

Philly & New Orleans against the two best teams in football is prime for the sadists. At least I won't have to get up @ 4am & be thinking @ 4:15am "what am I doing watching this s**t?"

The only thing the Saints have in their favour this week is it's the last significant game we play this year. Significant too only because of Carolina's record.

I wouldn't take too much from the last time we played. Had Cam not been Cam in that game . . . sorry, I mean if Cam had not been "enjoying himself" . . . it would never have been close. Carolina also didn't have their best D player on the field and the D is playing a step up from then.

Also, and I know this upsets precious Panther fans, this week shows again how favourable their schedule has worked out. Teams generally find back-to-back road games hard to get up for, but thanks to Romo they had a training drill in their first game & thanks to Thanksgiving an extended break to prepare for their next game. An injured & underdone Romo on a short break meant the short week helped them, now the extended break does too.

I'm not suggesting anything other than when you're hot, the football gods can be kind.

If Carolina lose this week then it will have more to do with them than us.

I agree that Divisional games are a different beast and looking back at last week, IMO, it wasn't the case that Romo was underdone because he has one of the better O-lines to protect him and already won in his first game back but having watched the loss to the Black Cats was more about Romo's sheer impatience that screwed him and the Cowboys. As with the Saints D, that's a worry... I read that they played a lot better on the weekend (conceding 24 doesn't seem so bad). It's all about what the O does in the NFL... drives are certain stall after a great play so if the Saints can find their rhythm, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they top the Black Cats. But the Black Cats D have a few players who are in piping hot form. Just don't play into their hands. That's the key. Too many dumb teams in the NFL love pushing the envelope and get torched in the process.

I agree that Divisional games are a different beast and looking back at last week, IMO, it wasn't the case that Romo was underdone because he has one of the better O-lines to protect him and already won in his first game back but having watched the loss to the Black Cats was more about Romo's sheer impatience that screwed him and the Cowboys. As with the Saints D, that's a worry... I read that they played a lot better on the weekend (conceding 24 doesn't seem so bad). It's all about what the O does in the NFL... drives are certain stall after a great play so if the Saints can find their rhythm, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they top the Black Cats. But the Black Cats D have a few players who are in piping hot form. Just don't play into their hands. That's the key. Too many dumb teams in the NFL love pushing the envelope and get torched in the process.

I hate it how Allens put black cats in their retro party mix lolly bags. Who in gods name likes black cats???

You remind me of a bloke i used to work with Woodson who had a nickname for everything. He cracked me up and so do you. :thumbsu:

He'd go into a milk bar run by asians and ask for a gristle and gravy at lunchtime, they wouldnt have a clue what he was talking about every time.

'Cant you just ask for a pie like a normal person'.... i would often say.

Green Bay at Detroit
Arizona at St. Louis
Atlanta at Tampa Bay
Baltimore at Miami
Cincinnati at Cleveland
Houston at Buffalo
New York Jets at New York Giants
Jacksonville at Tennessee
San Francisco at Chicago
Seattle at Minnesota
Denver at San Diego
Kansas City at Oakland
Carolina at New Orleans
Philadelphia at New England
Indianapolis at Pittsburg
Dallas at Washington

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually like to stick it to 'Stiller fans' who live in denial and have stepped away from defending Tomlin. The guy is proving time and time again how much of a gimp coach he actually is. I knew 3-4 years ago that Tomlin's decisions cost the Steelers so many close games that is hilarious that the Steelers continue to avoid losing seasons which keeps him in the job: (read: there are an overwhelming amount of equally DUMB coaches out there). Fans and players deserve better. The 'passing game' has ruined this league with the dainty yet ultra inconsistency of the baffling 'interpretations' of rules which suck all the fun out of the game.

You seriously have the Giants going 4-1?

I think we will drop a game before the end of the year. Eli going Elite makes the most sense to me.

Fair call, they will most likely be 8-8 with Washington though.

Green Bay ain't winning out. For one they will lose to the Lions this week

Teddy will need to find a connection on the outside early to give AD some kind of room throughout. If they can key in on AD and we have bugger all on the outside like against GB, I predict a similar result.

Look forward to another great test for the Vikes!

Atlanta @ Tampa

The real MVP of the league Devontae Freeman will be back for this one which will set up more manageable passing situations to convert for Matt Ryan. So only two interceptions. Doug Martin to rush for 150 yards and the WR not being followed by Trufant to score 2 TDs.

Tampa Bay 28
Falcons 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Back