NFL 2015 NFL - Week 4

Remove this Banner Ad

For the life of me I just can't understand why that's not reviewable. It was a blatant foul FFS.

* the NFL and their ******* intricate rules. And they can stick their 'sorry' up their ******* clacker. Heard it all before.

I know certain people think I make too much about the officiating . . . but . . . am I the only one that thinks certain teams are always the ones getting the rub of the green?

I can handle officials making mistakes. What I can't handle is how subjective the mistakes are.

In regards to the "batting" rule, how is batting the ball out of the endzone any different to kicking it out?

I know the circumstances are different (in this case his team had possession of the ball) but I don't really see why kicking it out is ok but not batting it.

That said, Wright deserved to be flagged for stupidity. Why didn't he just take possession of it?

Sanchez was flagged for that. Cost the team a safety.
The Jets were punished.
The Seahawks weren't.
But I was reading around a little....the officials feeling the letter of the law didn't need to be enforced because he was there and could've taken possession of it for a touchback. The OVERT meaning he wasn't batting the ball away from a Lion about to dive on it.

No need to fear aussiedude… I'm backing it up also with some small voice on behalf of the AE. As the AE Commish I have responsibility towards all it's members (despite claiming the HRS this week :D) and even I have sought some advice for Mike Pereira on social media before peppering this same pic to The 'Detroit Lions', Peter King, Jason Cole (rat$hit of a response *smh*) and even our Ed Wyatt.

MikePereiraTweet_zpskhp0pu6q.jpg

JasonColeTweet_zpsuftouvtt.jpg

I'm not disputing that GG. I'm suggesting an inconsistency in the rules.

Sanchez wasn't flagged for kicking it (or others that have done the same). The safety was for fumbling it out of your endzone. Had he not kicked it they probably would have given up a TD (so he wasn't punished).

I don't have a problem with the "batting" rule - I just think it should apply to kicking it too.

I'm not disputing that GG. I'm suggesting an inconsistency in the rules.

Sanchez wasn't flagged for kicking it (or others that have done the same). The safety was for fumbling it out of your endzone. Had he not kicked it they probably would have given up a TD (so he wasn't punished).

I don't have a problem with the "batting" rule - I just think it should apply to kicking it too.
Did you hear the official's decision?? He said...."penalty #6 offense for illegal kicking of the ball....the result OF THE PENALTY is a safety".

Did you hear the official's decision?? He said...."penalty #6 offense for illegal kicking of the ball....the result OF THE PENALTY is a safety".
Sorry, I need another smoke. ;)

(had the sound turned down)

When I'm of clearer mind a find an example where they weren't flagged for it. :)

Eagles fans taking it well.....

That guy is the greatest…check out his week 4 picks upload also

Love his reasoning and knowledge :D:D , people should do their weekly selections on here just like this. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

We need to get him involved in AE next year.

Subbed to his channel for further lolz.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That guy is the greatest…check out his week 4 picks upload also

Love his reasoning and knowledge :D:D , people should do their weekly selections on here just like this. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

We need to get him involved in AE next year.

Subbed to his channel for further lolz.

I go and watch him every week, before and after the Eagles games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back