San Francisco at New York Giants LIVE

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 13 @ 11:30 AM

Pittsburgh at San Diego LIVE

OPEN DATE:

Carolina, Miami, Minnesota, New York Jets

Last edited:
AUSTRALIAN T.V. GAMES

LIVE ON ESPN AT 11.30 AM ON 9/10 : Indianapolis at Houston

LIVE ON ESPN AT 4.00 AM ON 12/10: ESPN Redzone (for all day games)

LIVE ON 7MATE AT 4.00 AM ON 12/10 : Seattle at Cincinnati

LIVE ON 7MATE AT 7.25 AM ON 12/10 : New England at Dallas

LIVE ON ESPN AND 7MATE AT 11.30 AM ON 12/10 : San Francisco at New York Giants

LIVE ON ESPN AT 11.30 AM ON 13/10 : Pittsburgh at San Diego

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Last edited:

Not many BLOCKBUSTERS.

Only these...

Seattle at Cincinnati
St. Louis at Green Bay
Denver at Oakland

But a number of interesting match-ups with division consequences like...

Buffalo at Tennessee
Jacksonville at Tampa Bay

That's about it.
Some other good games, all of them always still worth watching, should have a lot of high drama still, and consequence.
But really, the games listed above are the cream of the crop.

Who dey gonna beat dem Bengals?

Probably Seattle.

Denver@Oakland a blockbuster.

*sfellow*

Such a funny season so far. Only 4 weeks in, I don't remember ever seeing so many teams that we already know are absolute garbage, nor do I remember seeing such a concentration (or such a low number) of teams that people expect to go deep this season.

It results in some matches that, pre-season, would've looked interesting - but now a week before the match just look a bit crap.

This week is full of them. Indy/Houston, Saints/Philly, Arizona/Detroit and Steelers/Chargers are all games that, a month ago, I would've been looking forward to.

Now? Fingers crossed some of them just turn into entertaining matches like we got today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will get a touch up at Cincy.........

Indy and Houston could be interesting - two teams who would have expected to be at least 2-2 after 4, Colts have a lot to lose if they let that one slip........

So in fantasy football is it finally time to drop CJ Anderson?

Been trying to juggle CJ Anderson, DeMarco Murray, Lamar Miller, Ryan Matthews and Ronnie Hillman. Sadly no one in this league trades. Slowly dropping them all it seems.

Rams at Packers should be fun.

Even though they caught us week 1. SF should be banned from primetime games for the rest of this year.

Have a weird, non-rational feeling that the Skins will pull an upset and beat the Falcons.
We've got that weird "win games they shouldn't/lose games they could win" vibe about us this season.

Have a weird, non-rational feeling that the Skins will pull an upset and beat the Falcons.

By upset, do you mean the Redskins will score a touchdown and limit the Falcons to only 5???:D

So in fantasy football is it finally time to drop CJ Anderson?

Been trying to juggle CJ Anderson, DeMarco Murray, Lamar Miller, Ryan Matthews and Ronnie Hillman. Sadly no one in this league trades. Slowly dropping them all it seems.

I refuse to drop Anderson just cause im a stubborn prick who wasted a 2nd rounder on him, i really should though. Id trade him if anyone wanted him, *crickets* even for a half decent DB, (or half of a ham and cheese sanga) thats what its come to for me.

As i said last week, just start Hillman please Denver and get this CJ Anderson starter thing over with.

Similar to you, i have an under performing shite RB stable of: Anderson, Hillman, Morris, Gore, Mason with some rookies who are injured or not getting enough snaps yet.

I did pick up some RB from Tennessee id never even heard of before off the waiver wire this week though, Andrews or something, look out world, ive found the answer to all my problems. :$:thumbsu:

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back