2015 NHL Stanley Cup playoffs

Remove this Banner Ad

CC6e2TPVAAAebv4.png

What were you right about?

Crawford earned that start. Not his fault he plays with some of the worst Defenseman in the league.

Good one :D

Roszival, Rundblad, Oduya are good Defenseman?

Rozival has pictures of Q. I'll give you that one, but Oduya and Rundblad are serviceable.

Crawford gives up a lot of easy goals.

Complaining about 5 & 6 d-men who play 14 minutes a night on a Jennings Trophy winning side with nine Olympic medals and two Norris Trophies on the blue line and a better than league average goaltender between the pipes.

That's an effort Charky would be proud of!
Except I did that all year of a non-playoff side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a long time Caps supporter I just hope we can put a nice run together. Not expecting too much TBH. Hopefully Holts is back for Game 3 and we can nick one in NY

Absolute joke refereeing in this match. Hagalin just skates straight into Crosby and not even an interference penalty?

And the penalty on Sutter when he was in on goal.

Great to hear MSG back to its usual library state.

Absolute joke refereeing in this match. Hagalin just skates straight into Crosby and not even an interference penalty?

And the penalty on Sutter when he was in on goal.

Great to hear MSG back to its usual library state.
Think its more than just a perception that the Rangers get a good ride with the refs. Hate the Pens but they are copping some "intetesting" decisions today

Yep that's true.

Almost any club could complain about their 5 or 6 d-men. Using it as an excuse for poor goaltending is absurd, especially given the team's recent form (tied for first in the league in GA)

Because of Crawford! The reason the Blackhawks had a decent run after Kane's injury was because Crow was standing on his head.
The offense was almost non existent.

Caps drop game 3, 2-1 in OT.
Were abyssmal tonight, Isles dominated from the start and we offered nothing. If it wasnt for Holtby we would of lost by 5 or 6

Darling :thumbsu:

Hope we start him for the rest of the series. His job now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back