2015 NHL Stanley Cup playoffs

Remove this Banner Ad

CBC reckons the puck went off a stanchion.

They've also stated Dale Weise was traded for Cameron Diaz...

That zoomed in view they gave on fox sports, I'd put money on that coming if Prusts glove. He jumps and swats his hand back exactly where the puck happened to go.

That zoomed in view they gave on fox sports, I'd put money on that coming if Prusts glove. He jumps and swats his hand back exactly where the puck happened to go.

You're on, how much? ;)

Just seen both telecasts. NBC very blurry and bad angle.

CBC camera from behind Anderson clearly shows stanchion, Prust glove nowhere near the puck, no doubt about it. 11:43:08 if you have GameCenterLive.

Still looks like glove to me, personally. Either way Anderson should have stopped it, habs will get the brooms out now. Fairytale run, as some have called it, for the Sens is over

tumblr_nn2yv1zEba1rk1byfo1_540.gif

URL][IMG]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hasn't one of the sisters only scored 1 or 2 goals in the last 19 playoff games or something anyway?

Edit:

Dan has 1 in their last 3 post season appearances (this series)
Henrik has 2 (both back in 11/12)

Last edited:
Hasn't one of the sisters only scored 1 or 2 goals in the last 19 playoff games or something anyway?

Edit:

Dan has 1 in their last 3 post season appearances (this series)
Henrik has 2 (both back in 11/12)

They've been an consistent threat all throughout the two games I've seen and from what I've seen/read, were again our best options in today's game, and they're not leading the forward lines in ice time. So that needs to improve, but as per the post it's not as simple as that, the Edler/Tanev pairing has been, along with the twins, the strongest part of Vancouver's game all season and if they get dominated as they did Vancouver don't have much chance. Vancouver is an average team and those two pairs are massively important to the team's fate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back